• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hurray

my two least favorite children

To each his own, of course.

I adore Owain a little TOO much sometimes, I swear. But that's just me.

Perfection.

Too bad Mystletainn only has 1 range.

Yup, sadly. D:

Edited by Vashiane

Never actually used Mysletainn, I don't think. I hate using rare weapons that will break so they all sit taking up space in my inventory.

Except for Ragnell. Once, I gave Robin armsthrift and Ragnell, then did a skirmish just to watch him throw Ragnell at enemies. It was very amusing.

Never actually used Mysletainn, I don't think. I hate using rare weapons that will break so they all sit taking up space in my inventory.

Except for Ragnell. Once, I gave Robin armsthrift and Ragnell, then did a skirmish just to watch him throw Ragnell at enemies. It was very amusing.

Same. I don't even let someone TOUCH the legendaries until they have Armsthrift and a decent amount of luck. Donny's always the first one to get a hold of anything.

I don't like Sumia nor her spawn.

Owain is mostly for gameplay reasons, though his character is ok I guess. Why must he have a magic mother though.

So his magic can equal his strength when he's recruited.

EDIT: My reluctance to use rare weapons kinda extends to anything made of silver and rarer :P I'm less picky about Silver Weapons, but all those rare items you find on sparkly tiles, legendary weapons, etc. Nope, I need an armsthrift user.

Once, I had so much fun using my +lck MU run around with a Leif's Blade XD

Edited by Sangyul

I love Cynthia, what an adorable ball of awesome. XD

Like a female Owain.

Cynthia is indeed awesome, especially when she says, "This is the end, friend!" before landing a critical hit^^

I just love her supports with Owain, they suit each other so well.

EDIT: My reluctance to use rare weapons kinda extends to anything made of silver and rarer :P I'm less picky about Silver Weapons, but all those rare items you find on sparkly tiles, legendary weapons, etc. Nope, I need an armsthrift user.

You aren't alone, Boron

You really aren't

In a place called Paint Tool SAI to mess around with baby girl's horrible leg.

Oh! Hi there workaholicat.

Got bored to hell and back, so started a new game on Vesperia on hard mode. Here's hoping fighting Gattuso doesn't suck (who the hell am I kidding, it'll always suck...)...

Edited by Levant Fortner

Cynthia is indeed awesome, especially when she says, "This is the end, friend!" before landing a critical hit^^

I just love her supports with Owain, they suit each other so well.

They do! I'm happy they got as far as they did in the Couple Contest. :3

Well, it's not like the class of the parent has to dictate what the child's class would be... it's a circumstantial scenario.

Right, Kjelle?

So his magic can equal his strength when he's recruited.

Once, I had so much fun using my +lck MU run around with a Leif's Blade XD

You aren't alone, Boron

You really aren't

I see the old man is conservative with rare stuff too. Not that I'm complaining, since I'm guilty as well...

That's one of the things I find iffy in this game.

At least FE4 mad more sense with their kids, perhaps arguably shoving what IS sees as canon in your face though.

Well, Genealogy probably made it a bit convenient. Like, how all the ones who inherit from their mothers have classes that can pass down their weapons, and stuff. But that's also because there is inventory inheritance in the first place, I suppose.

Right, Kjelle?

Indeed, since she was never good at horse riding, and likes armor. That's one thing I like of Awakening's Gen2 class choices. Some may not match the parents, but that's because the children have reasons to be the classes they are, for the most part.

Same, I'm happy they went as far as they did in that contest :D

Most of my favorites were out within the first round, haha. Failure. XD

Well, Genealogy probably made it a bit convenient. Like, how all the ones who inherit from their mothers have classes that can pass down their weapons, and stuff. But that's also because there is inventory inheritance in the first place, I suppose.

Indeed, since she was never good at horse riding, and likes armor. That's one thing I like of Awakening's Gen2 class choices. Some may not match the parents, but that's because the children have reasons to be the classes they are, for the most part.

Yeah. Like Owain and his sword hand, Severa and Inigo being Mercenaries... ... Only three instances besides Kjelle-belle though.

Yeah, I think quite a few of us are conservative with rare weapons. Especially when they're postgame content. More motivation to keep them working.

Yeah. Like Owain and his sword hand, Severa and Inigo being Mercenaries... ... Only three instances besides Kjelle-belle though.

There's also Noire. Tharja refused to teach her how to inflict curses, so she's no Dark Mage. Brady... well, more so for Maribelle being ina female-only class, but it's still a healer class so...

Oh! Hi there workaholicat.

Got bored to hell and back, so started a new game on Vesperia on hard mode. Here's hoping fighting Gattuso doesn't suck (who the hell am I kidding, it'll always suck...)...

That freaking boss.

Enemies around there never give enough exp for me to level properly before the fight.

Yeah, I think quite a few of us are conservative with rare weapons. Especially when they're postgame content. More motivation to keep them working.

Mm-hm. That and I get to spam some of my favorite weapons like the Luna lance and Goetia. XD

There's also Noire. Tharja refused to teach her how to inflict curses, so she's no Dark Mage. Brady... well, more so for Maribelle being ina female-only class, but it's still a healer class so...

Ah, right. How could I forget my favorite archer, silly me? [/mistaken]

Yeah, I counted Brady for that, since they're both healers.

Speaking of rare weapons, the best to keep with at least 1 use intact would probably be Elite Sword and Fire Sword in FE5. Amalda and Nanna, nuff said.

Hi Sirius!