• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to something else that gets stuck in your head.

But there's nothing else I want to listen to.

Ein's suggestion is good, maybe listen till you get tired of it.

*poke*

Can't wait that long. The point is to be able to sleep.

Listen to the tune.

Horrible Nightmare. I already do.

Edited by Marthur

Ah....late night.

Feels good to be alone.

7axz.jpg

Sorry to ruin it, bro. -.-

Edited by Dark_Huntress

So, something random I was walking back to the parking structure one day and I overheard a conversation.

Person A: "Who the hell eats white bread? Normal people eat wheat bread."

Person B: "Uhh white people."

Person A:"What the hell is wrong with them?"

I dont know if I should facepalm or laugh.

But I'm white and I greatly prefer whole wheat bread. :|

I'm half white? But I prefer white bread! Wheat feels.... idk, it almost feels.... actually I really don't know how it feels. But there's something about how it feels (and the flavour too I think, I haven't had it in a long time) that makes me prefer whtie bread over it...

Why do I always end up preferring the least healthy thiiiings~ It's like healthy food thinks "oh I'm healthy so you better eat me no matter how bad I taste" and unhealthy food is "well we're unhealthy so we better taste good otherwise you won't eat us and our sellers want us to be eateeeeeen"

The only healthy stuffs I really love are fruits and some vegetables ;u; But I bet the vegetables I like are the least healthy among them or something ;n;

Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't think so. I'm getting ads for holistic addiction rehab and high tec industrial. Oh, and ads for women's footwear too. :\

*puts some fruit on Freohr's head*

Edited by Lanselot

I don't think so. I'm getting ads for holistic addiction rehab and high tec industrial. Oh, and ads for women's footwear too. :\

*puts some fruit on Freohr's head*

Yeah I was just teasing~ It was quite the coincidence!! In biology one of the subjects was about food and nutrition once, I think they are probably from when I had to put a bit of research into that for a question.

OMG WHAT KIND???

Edited by Freohr Datia

Maybe he means that trying to avoid it helps keep it in your mind =o

For me, it can work one way or the other. I can listen to a song over and over and over again, so that when I quit listening to it I expect to hear it over and over again, but then it's as if my mind just loves to disagree so it makes a different song pop into my head. But usually that is if it's a song I enjoy, when it's a song I don't really like then if I listen to it over and over again it'll decide to be annoying and stay there, no matter how much I try to get a different song.

I think it's almost as if when you try to concentrate to keep a song in your head, that is when it isn't anymore, and when you concentrate on keeping it out it just won't go away.

But that's just how my brain works.