• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he means that trying to avoid it helps keep it in your mind =o

For me, it can work one way or the other. I can listen to a song over and over and over again, so that when I quit listening to it I expect to hear it over and over again, but then it's as if my mind just loves to disagree so it makes a different song pop into my head. But usually that is if it's a song I enjoy, when it's a song I don't really like then if I listen to it over and over again it'll decide to be annoying and stay there, no matter how much I try to get a different song.

I think it's almost as if when you try to concentrate to keep a song in your head, that is when it isn't anymore, and when you concentrate on keeping it out it just won't go away.

But that's just how my brain works.

So your brain works like this thread's activity. There are more posts when I'm not here.

Freohr understands ;~;

IMPOSSIBLE

I SET THE STANDARDS

HORRIBLE YOU, MORE LIKE

Freohr said both things you silly person. :I

WHAT STANDARDS

ME BEING HORRIBLE DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS HORRIBLE

AND YOU'RE MORE HORRIBLE

Freohr said both things you silly person. :I

It just means the more you try to chase that song away, the more it'll want to stay.

You have to invite it with open arms and then the song will think "you're boring =<" and leave~

(The one thing is, I don't quite think that making yourself listen to the song is enough by itself, I think you'd have to legit want to keep it in your mind at the same time x3 Which you probably couldn't do~ But I've never tried before, so I don't really know!)

Edited by Freohr Datia

It just means the more you try to chase that song away, the more it'll want to stay.

You have to invite it with open arms and then the song will think "you're boring =<" and leave~

(The one thing is, I don't quite think that making yourself listen to the song is enough by itself, I think you'd have to legit want to keep it in your mind at the same time x3 Which you probably couldn't do~ But I've never tried before, so I don't really know!)

But I'm not even trying anything. It's just there all the time.

And that's silly.

And that sounds contradictory.

But I'm not even trying anything. It's just there all the time.

And that's silly.

And that sounds contradictory.

At the same time you are wishing it isn't there ;~;

It's more like I see it as two different situations... if there's a song that I want to stick around and you listen to it again and again, it tries to stay away ;n; Meanwhile with the other situation, if there's a song I don't want, I bet if I tried to listen to it again and again, it won't really chase it away because at the same time I am still trying to get rid of it... so it'll stick around anyway

Maybe it works for Night because he has a disciplined mind or something x3

Edited by Freohr Datia

At the same time you are wishing it isn't there ;~;

It's more like I see it as two different situations... if there's a song that I want to stick around and you listen to it again and again, it tries to stay away ;n; Meanwhile with the other situation, if there's a song I don't want, I bet if I tried to listen to it again and again, it won't really chase it away because at the same time I am still trying to get rid of it... so it'll stick around anyway

Maybe it works for Night because he has a disciplined mind or something x3

Just when I go to sleep. ;~;

Your brain is really mysterious.

You mean, because he is silly.

Just when I go to sleep. ;~;

Your brain is really mysterious.

You mean, because he is silly.

;~; At other times maybe it's just subconsciously or something~ There's actually a song I really love but it was preventing me from falling asleep a couple nights ago, maybe it gives me too many feels so it was distracting ;u; But I couldn't really get it out of my mind even when I tried, it'd just come back because I tried to hard to get rid of it!! =3

I get that a lot ;~;

Could be!!!

/hugs Sask

Edited by Freohr Datia

;~; At other times maybe it's just subconsciously or something~ There's actually a song I really love but it was preventing me from falling asleep a couple nights ago, maybe it gives me too many feels so it was distracting ;u; But I couldn't really get it out of my mind even when I tried, it'd just come back because I tried to hard to get rid of it!! =3

I get that a lot ;~;

Could be!!!

In this situation, I don't even try to get it out of my mind though. I try to focus on falling asleep but this never works.

Not that it is a bad thing.

Definitely!!!

In this situation, I don't even try to get it out of my mind though. I try to focus on falling asleep but this never works.

Not that it is a bad thing.

Definitely!!!

I think it worked out the opposite for me! Eventually I just gave up and thought "okay I'll just try to fall asleep anyway" then I fell asleep =o

I don't mind being told that my dreams are really strange, but otherwise I don't wanna be too much of an oddball ;n;

NO NO SHE'S RIGHT I HAVE A DISCIPLINED MIND

I could agree with both at once~ =D

I think it worked out the opposite for me! Eventually I just gave up and thought "okay I'll just try to fall asleep anyway" then I fell asleep =o

I don't mind being told that my dreams are really strange, but otherwise I don't wanna be too much of an oddball ;n;

I can never fall asleep when I want to. Just thinking about it prevents me from sleeping. I think too much. ;~;

We're just talking about your capabilities to get a song out of your head though. Calling it strange doesn't mean anything, because nobody knows how it really works.

NO I'M SCREAMING LIKE A MANLY SHOUNEN CHARACTER

AH YOURSELF

OR AH YOUR GODDESS

OK FINE

GOOD, YOU ACCEPT

DOESN'T SOUND LIKE IT

WHAT A STRANGE TITLE ISN'T IT

GOOD

SO YOU ACCEPT TOO

I can never fall asleep when I want to. Just thinking about it prevents me from sleeping. I think too much. ;~;

We're just talking about your capabilities to get a song out of your head though. Calling it strange doesn't mean anything, because nobody knows how it really works.

Idk how, but I think I've learned how to do it. I used to be just like that but... somehow I found out...

Well it feels not-good to me ;n;