FE4 THREAD

Fia

YOU AREN'T GOING TO TRICK ME INTO IT MARTHUR

How okay is it?

The typical amount of okay.

It's ok comrade. The case will be done with within three days, or less.

Why would that make it okay

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I... but the generic outfit kind of makes me want to throttle myself because oh, GOD, that yellow. Anna's and Gangrel's recolors are so much better.

The Berserker design just puts me off completely, especially combined with having **** skills up for grabs.

The Berserker design just puts me off completely, especially combined with having **** skills up for grabs.

I like the bones. :D

I do NOT like that Vaike loses all of his ridiculously fine muscles in the process. [/minor nitpick is minor]

Well, I love myself some -faire skills, so I usually send Gregor/Vaike up that alley for them. But that's it, save getting Henry Wrath for the lulz.

And I'd love the Hero outfit MORE if it wasn't for the collar not liking long hair. Severa's ponytails just, do not work with that outfit. :\

Sigh...I probably should get to bed now. Sucks how all the interesting discussion happens when I'm asleep. :<

Night all.

Good night and sweet dreams. :)

I like the bones. :D

I do NOT like that Vaike loses all of his ridiculously fine muscles in the process. [/minor nitpick is minor]

Well, I love myself some -faire skills, so I usually send Gregor/Vaike up that alley for them. But that's it, save getting Henry Wrath for the lulz.

And I'd love the Hero outfit MORE if it wasn't for the collar not liking long hair. Severa's ponytails just, do not work with that outfit. :\

IMO, that just made them look even more ridiculous than they already were. At least practically every other game with Berserkers got the design right (as in, not so laughably shitty I can't take it seriously)...

Axefaire just sounds like the least useful -faire skill to me IMO since axes are stronger than the other weapons.

I use Basiliozerker for postgame

he keeps his muscles because Basilio is just better hell yeah

Basilio: So manly, he screws the rules.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I see BLS is a terminator.

If my brother still posted here he would've called you a cyborg or even more silly

I should keep this theme for some time, but Serena's already wanting me to change.

Must resist changing!

Afternoon, Amelia. Stopped right outside of Aspio. Also, lol at Tweedle A and Tweedle B.

I should keep this theme for some time, but Serena's already wanting me to change.

Must resist changing!

I know that feeling - I'd like to keep my Gemini theme for a while longer, but...

IS IT WORKING AT LEAST A LITTLE

So not okay.

NOPE

It's okay.

speaking of the lord of the rings

there's a moba game about that now

what next, harry potter? star wars? pokémon?

Well there was a Star Wars MMO already

You honestly remind me of me back in high school.

...without the waifu issues.

She seems to be developing waifu-like issues of her own.

You honestly remind me of me back in high school.

...without the waifu issues.

Used to be weak and now weaker I see~

Afternoon, Amelia. Stopped right outside of Aspio. Also, lol at Tweedle A and Tweedle B.

TUTORIAL FIGHT TUTORIAL FIGHT.

Wait

Are you back at Halure

Since Tweedle A and B is fought there... o3o