FE4 THREAD

Fia

Dear Frederick,

You are an idiot. You like getting hit by axes with 30 percent hit rates while holding a sword. By not dodging a single axe strike, you have caused me to reset chapter 2 numerous times. If I manage to get through lunatic mode, I hate you forever.

Sincerely, Sangyul

Bad luck.

oh please

FE12 lunatic is where it's at

30% hit probably never exists unless you have mu swordmaster by chapter 4

Tch.

I got really lucky with the RNG when it came to the hammer, honestly. The hammer's hit rate on Frederick was ~50% when I put him on a forest tile, so I got lucky never getting hit there.

Anyway, just finished chapter 2. It was kind of epic.

[10/4/13 2:58:17 PM] Boron: LOLOLOLOL
[10/4/13 2:58:19 PM] Boron: My avatar
[10/4/13 2:58:22 PM] Boron: Got a 1% crit
[10/4/13 2:58:24 PM] Boron: And killed the boss
[10/4/13 2:58:26 PM] Classic Refa: hahaha
[10/4/13 2:58:29 PM] Ice Sage: haha
[10/4/13 2:58:31 PM] Classic Refa: that'll teach lunatic mode to put rivers
[10/4/13 2:58:34 PM] Boron: I guess he was just as pissed off with this chapter as I was

Rage Awakened: Boron Edition

Yes, so true. Except Lunatic Reverse is more fun. Because extremely difficult without the need rely excessively on luck is much more fun. Lunatic+ is just plain broken.

Screw Lunatic Reverse.,

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually hate that particular nickname, but I couldn't think of any others that weren't terribru.

y'all calm down now.

And yet you still used it.

How come? Because I bring up something people accept so easily when it can be really offensive.

And yet you still used it.

How come? Because I bring up something people accept so easily when it can be really offensive.

We all suck at this, I just have bad timing and bad targeting

True... But regardless, extremely precise strategies are required to beat the game. Especially if you're doing an LTC.

LTC sure, but I did fine in 12L by learning the AI, checking enemy ranges, and strategising on the go. It's like FE's a strategy game or something!

I like 12L because it made me think. Most other FEs can really just be trivialised by ramming some powerful units into enemies and calling it a day, one man army being an easier way of play than having an actual army etc, at least that's what it felt like to me after a while. And while I don't think it's necessarily bad because it does give you more maneuver room, FE12's preciseness is really overblown. It's more of you just can't charge in and expect enemies to just wreck themselves by bouncing off you anymore so you actually need to check where you're going, but other than the ambush reinforcements, the luck factor is also a lot lower (not nonexistent) and I felt like I'm actually doing things strategeically for once. It was a good feel.

LTC is a whole different type of ballgame. That entire playstyle hinges upon a certain goal of getting the lowest turncounts, so naturally there will be far less variations of what you can do than just playing the game to beat it since it's only a small subset of the total amount of strategies that fit under the criteria.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Regardless, I do NOT appreciate nicknames like THAT, and I'd kindly appreciate if you stop trying to give me nicknames.

Regardless, I do NOT appreciate nicknames like THAT, and I'd kindly appreciate if you stop trying to give me nicknames.

HOKAY

Boron's pretty cool anyways.

LTC sure, but I did fine in 12L by learning the AI, checking enemy ranges, and strategising on the go. It's like FE's a strategy game or something!

I like 12L because it made me think. Most other FEs can really just be trivialised by ramming some powerful units into enemies and calling it a day, one man army being an easier way of play than having an actual army etc, at least that's what it felt like to me after a while. And while I don't think it's necessarily bad because it does give you more maneuver room, FE12's preciseness is really overblown. It's more of you just can't charge in and expect enemies to just wreck themselves by bouncing off you anymore so you actually need to check where you're going, but other than the ambush reinforcements, the luck factor is also a lot lower (not nonexistent) and I felt like I'm actually doing things strategeically for once. It was a good feel.

LTC is a whole different type of ballgame. That entire playstyle hinges upon a certain goal of getting the lowest turncounts, so naturally there will be far less variations of what you can do than just playing the game to beat it since it's only a small subset of the total amount of strategies that fit under the criteria.

Lol, I can see what you're doing... I think. I still like it, though. :P