FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh my GOD, if my sister and I had the ability to screw over each other's pairings, fights would probably break out. NO JOKE.

Luckily, I don't think my friends care too much about pairings so there probably won't be a lot of drama involved. However, it is kind of hilarious how it turned out so far.

Friend 1: Hasn't got that far into the game yet, so N/A

Friend 2: Got the game for his birthday, beat it in a few days. Married Sully and paired Chrom with Sumia.

Friend 3: Still working on it. Plans to marry Sully and pair Chrom with Olivia.

Friend 4: Played as a feMU and married her to Chrom. I had to tell him specifically that if he didn't do something, his Chrom was going to get hitched to Sumia.

Me: Married Miriel and stuck Chrom with Olivia.

Such variety.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily, I don't think my friends care too much about pairings so there probably won't be a lot of drama involved. However, it is kind of hilarious how it turned out so far.

Friend 1: Hasn't got that far into the game yet, so N/A

Friend 2: Got the game for his birthday, beat it in a few days. Married Sully and paired Chrom with Sumia.

Friend 3: Still working on it. Plans to marry Sully and pair Chrom with Olivia.

Friend 4: Played as a feMU and married her to Chrom. I had to tell him specifically that if he didn't do something, his Chrom was going to get hitched to Sumia.

Me: Married Miriel and stuck Chrom with Olivia.

Such variety.

That's a lot of variety. :o

My sister and I don't have a SINGLE pairing in common when it comes to OTPs. Not. A. Single. One. And I like a lot of the ones she can't stand and vice versa. Same with characters, it's kind of odd.

That's a lot of variety. :o

My sister and I don't have a SINGLE pairing in common when it comes to OTPs. Not. A. Single. One. And I like a lot of the ones she can't stand and vice versa. Same with characters, it's kind of odd.

Lol, you and your sister are like polar opposites or something.

I think friend 3 and friend 4 are the only ones who gave any sort of crap about their pairings. And even then, friend 3 is the only one who actually did research and asked me advice on who to pair. Friend 4 was more "I did these pairings and I really like them, these characters go well together". Unless friend 1 decides to use a feMU, he's the only one who's MU is female.

Lol, you and your sister are like polar opposites or something.

I think friend 3 and friend 4 are the only ones who gave any sort of crap about their pairings. And even then, friend 3 is the only one who actually did research and asked me advice on who to pair. Friend 4 was more "I did these pairings and I really like them, these characters go well together". Unless friend 1 decides to use a feMU, he's the only one who's MU is female.

We ARE pretty different...

Lol, while I looked the eugenics up so I could best use the pairings I HAVE, my sister doesn't care at all. She runs a lot of gimmicky things, I've noticed. Then again, she plays on Normal Mode, so everything is viable there.

We ARE pretty different...

Lol, while I looked the eugenics up so I could best use the pairings I HAVE, my sister doesn't care at all. She runs a lot of gimmicky things, I've noticed. Then again, she plays on Normal Mode, so everything is viable there.

What mode do you usually play on? I usually play normal just because I like grinding and messing around, I'm just doing lunatic right now for bragging rights. Also, I've limited myself to deciding which characters I will and will not use, and only focusing on them.

... Even them, I pair Miriel/Henry and Libra/Cherche when I'm NOT marrying any of them myself just for the convenience :XD:

What mode do you usually play on? I usually play normal just because I like grinding and messing around, I'm just doing lunatic right now for bragging rights. Also, I've limited myself to deciding which characters I will and will not use, and only focusing on them.

... Even them, I pair Miriel/Henry and Libra/Cherche when I'm NOT marrying any of them myself just for the convenience :XD:

I'm playing Hard for the first time right now. XD

Kind of lame, yeah, but this is my first Fire Emblem. And I'm also VERY fond of grinding.

If I'm attempting to fill out the support log, Henry usually goes with Lissa. :3 I see Silvia, Henry, Lissa and Ricken as some sort of magical four-way friendship anyway.

I'm playing Hard for the first time right now. XD

Kind of lame, yeah, but this is my first Fire Emblem. And I'm also VERY fond of grinding.

If I'm attempting to fill out the support log, Henry usually goes with Lissa. :3 I see Silvia, Henry, Lissa and Ricken as some sort of magical four-way friendship anyway.

Nah, not lame. There a lot of FE players, including me, who just prefer to play easy or normal mode just because. The only time I played hard mode in FE13 was when I played a draft, and drafts are a whole different kettle of fish.

Magical four-way friendship, that sounds kinda funny in a way XD I usually just have Robin support Chrom, Libra, Henry, Miriel, and his kids. Plus random supports he manages to accrue.

None of your friends' FeMU will ever be as fabulous as my inner female.

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/63658242471/emiliasfescribbles-rei-for-rey-commish

Lol XD My friend literally named his feMU after one of his sisters.

None of your friends' FeMU will ever be as fabulous as my inner female.

http://shadowofchaos725.tumblr.com/post/63658242471/emiliasfescribbles-rei-for-rey-commish

Wah~ your inner female is so pretty! <3

Nah, not lame. There a lot of FE players, including me, who just prefer to play easy or normal mode just because. The only time I played hard mode in FE13 was when I played a draft, and drafts are a whole different kettle of fish.

Magical four-way friendship, that sounds kinda funny in a way XD I usually just have Robin support Chrom, Libra, Henry, Miriel, and his kids. Plus random supports he manages to accrue.

Lol XD My friend literally named his feMU after one of his sisters.

Oh, yeah... I've always wanted to try a draft but I don't feel like I'm skilled enough.

Yup. ... Actually, in a way that foursome all represents the four magic types too. Huh. :3

Ah, Libra... my Libra supports with practically everyone I can support with him in exchange for not marrying him in game that is, because I totally ship my crack ship/

//image

I can't believe

I just

I bought

fuck

Yay!

So Roxas bought the 3DS meant for children.

Yeah.

Lol.

TOO EXPENSIF CAUSE I WANTED AWAKENING. :( :( :( :( :(

Don't worry about it.

WHY DOES CHROM PULL ME SO CLOSE TO HIS FACE WHOA HELLO.

also I gave myself shota build and deepest voice. classic me.

I always found that weird.

Shota build is best build, IMO.

CRAP NOBOD TOLD ME 3DS'S DIDN'T SUPPORT WPA2 ENTERPRISE NETWORKS.

now I have to go register it with the WEP network, but I have to take my DS to the computing center, but it's fall break so it's closed so it doesn't open until monday OH MY GOD FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.

Oh my. Do all colleges use WPA2 Enterprise networks?

...Because I don't want to have no Internet on my 3DS when I go to college. D:

are you fucking kidding me I have a Modest Fennekin. e__e

THAT'S GOOD, OMG. I WANT IT. MY FROAKIE'S LONELY! I WANT A MODEST/ADAMANT FROAKIE!

...At least my Torchic's Adamant.

+ Attack

- Special Attack

qqqq

Opposite. -Atk/+SpAtk.

guys add my friend code or something omg friends.

Now all you have to do is add me back.

ALSO, GAIS, HELP ME; I GOT X YESTERDAY AND I'VE PLAYED 22 HOURS!!!

...As in, I beat all eight gyms and now am on the way to the Pokemon League.

Oh, and I hate Legendary catch rates now.

I caught Xerneas with a POKEBALL! AND NO, I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A STATUS EFFECT!

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Oh, yeah... I've always wanted to try a draft but I don't feel like I'm skilled enough.

Yup. ... Actually, in a way that foursome all represents the four magic types too. Huh. :3

Ah, Libra... my Libra supports with practically everyone I can support with him in exchange for not marrying him in game that is, because I totally ship my crack ship/

You don't have to be skilled at drafts to participate in one. I am the worst drafter ever, and yet I continued to participate in them until very recently. As long as you think you'd enjoy it, anyone is welcome to join.

Four magic types? Where Silvia - thunder, Lissa - fire, Laurent - wind, and Henry- dark? That suddenly reminded me that Robin, Miriel, and Laurent all start off with different tomes, lol. I'd say poor Libra, but ... XD

(Also, hope you don't mind that I bumped up that PM)

Yay!

Lol.

Don't worry about it.

I always found that weird.

Shota build is best build, IMO.

Oh my. Do all colleges use WPA2 Enterprise networks?

...Because I don't want to have no Internet on my 3DS when I go to college. D:

THAT'S GOOD, OMG. I WANT IT. MY FROAKIE'S LONELY! I WANT A MODEST/ADAMANT FROAKIE!

...At least my Torchic's Adamant.

Opposite. -Atk/+SpAtk.

Now all you have to do is add me back.

ALSO, GAIS, HELP ME; I GOT X YESTERDAY AND I'VE PLAYED 22 HOURS!!!

...As in, I beat all eight gyms and now am on the way to the Pokemon League.

Oh, and I hate Legendary catch rates now.

I caught Xerneas with a POKEBALL! AND NO, I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A STATUS EFFECT!

WHOA. So badass!

*pokes Vashy*

Kinda losin' ya :c

[/glomps] Okay~