• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to be skilled at drafts to participate in one. I am the worst drafter ever, and yet I continued to participate in them until very recently. As long as you think you'd enjoy it, anyone is welcome to join.

Four magic types? Where Silvia - thunder, Lissa - fire, Laurent - wind, and Henry- dark? That suddenly reminded me that Robin, Miriel, and Laurent all start off with different tomes, lol. I'd say poor Libra, but ... XD

(Also, hope you don't mind that I bumped up that PM)

Ah! Alright then, I'll give it a shot in the future.

Yup.

Oh, they do. Hahaha, that's actually kind of funny. :3

I really do want my adorable little blond healer sage fall-resistant children. Get on that, you two. [/shoves Libra and Emmeryn together]

Oh, I don't mind!

WHOA. So badass!

No, if Xerneas's and Yveltal's catch rates are anything like Reshiram's and Zekrom's, then this is not a difficult feat at all.

And I just did it because I like all my Pokemon in Pokeballs, a few exceptions being hard-to-catch legendaries in Ultra/Master Balls and Dark/Ghost-type Pokemon in Dusk Balls.

No, if Xerneas's and Yveltal's catch rates are anything like Reshiram's and Zekrom's, then this is not a difficult feat at all.

And I just did it because I like all my Pokemon in Pokeballs, a few exceptions being hard-to-catch legendaries in Ultra/Master Balls and Dark/Ghost-type Pokemon in Dusk Balls.

Oh... well, it still sounds quite impressive indeed. :3

Ah! Alright then, I'll give it a shot in the future.

Yup.

Oh, they do. Hahaha, that's actually kind of funny. :3

I really do want my adorable little blond healer sage fall-resistant children. Get on that, you two. [/shoves Libra and Emmeryn together]

Oh, I don't mind!

Emmeryn at the very least should've been able to support more people. Like her siblings. I've also seen at least one person who ships Frederick/Emmeryn, which would be cute. I mean, all of the Spotpass characters have reason to support more than just the avatar so why ... ;_;

the responding is strong with this ninja of fruit

Eh?

I was just... responding...

EDIT: Lol, never mind, I see what you mean... 7 out of my eight responses were yours. -_-' I didn't notice that... How unobservant of me.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Well, I suppose if she minded it wouldn't be in her signature.

EDIT: Lol, Vashiane is a ninja.

Edited by Sangyul

I brought Apotheosis because I had extra money on my 3DS, but I can't even get past wave one. Not gonna try.

EDIT: Ah, fuck, I just realized that because my school connection is weird and won't let my 3DS connect, I can't add friends right now. I'll add you in about a month when I'm back home, Vashiane.

Edited by Sangyul

I dunno if I should, since only my Avatar's got LB on (only beat R&R once lol) and I gave no fucks about optimization in my first run.

I will eventually do an optimized Apothesis run, though. May record it if that occurs.