• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If I gave a shit about HnH, I would actually be calling you out over that. ... Actually, I suppose this is what I'm doing right now. But yes, you got upset at her for hurting Chrom and went after Frederick just to get back at her for doing that, whereas I don't think Ana was purposely going at Chrom to annoy you or something. Honestly, HnH games are just that -- games. If I got emotionally riled up over people hurting my favorite characters, I'd have a lot more to worry about than I already have, since a lot of my favorite characters are either not well liked or just sort of ignored and tend to drop off HnH lists easily. Also, the more you get upset over people hurting your favorite characters, the more they're going to get annoyed with you telling them to stop doing it and want to do it more just to spite you. It should all be in good fun.

yeah that sounds about right. It should be fun not torture. I suppose, from this day onward I'm out for hurting. It will be my way of saying I'm done forever. I'll spare my favorites, unless I have to step in. I want to end it. To all who helped me in the Lords thread, thank you. But all good things must come to an end.

Edited by Ace Tactician

ohhh all the time that you were standing by my side
yeah she's that picture perfect kind
I can't believe I was so blind
do you remem-ber that time
you know I stepped across that line
I made you cry and that's my crime
I wish that I could just rewiiiiiiiiiind

yeah, I'm surprised no one's called me out over my favorites. And it wasn't I partially to blame for that too? After all, I was the one who got angry over seeing her healing Fred and hurting Chrom. I suppose that's true for everybody. It's easier and those games do just be out for hurting and not healing. Causing pain in those games seems to be the easier path to take. Most of the time it feels futile to fight for your favorites.

Yeah and I get annoyed by that.

But...I don't let it bother me too much.

I'm a princess? :o

=o

yeah that sounds about right. It should be fun not torture. I suppose, from this day onward I'm out for hurting. It will be my way of saying I'm done forever. I'll spare my favorites, unless I have to step in. I want to end it. To all who helped me in the Lords thread, thank you. But all good things must come to an end.

Unfortunately.

But the ultimate winners usually are the ones that the folks attacked after your favorite characters. -.-

Edited by Dark_Huntress

You guys are all getting the voting format wrong! It's ##Vote​, not ##Lynch!

##Modkill: Everyone

Also, Inigo's paralogue is really annoying on lunatic mode.

##Lynch Vashi

It's not me, it's you.

Wha...? o.o

You guys are all getting the voting format wrong! It's ##Vote​, not ##Lynch!

##Modkill: Everyone

##Graveyard Post

Yes, it's very annoying in ANY mode really if you're not prepared.

The graveyard QT is one of the best things about mafia, I'll be honest. I remember the last game I played. I got dayvigged in the middle of a phase by another townie, it was pretty awesome. And then town lynched him.

That's one of those chapters where I find it annoying no matter the difficulty for whatever reason.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Yes, it's very annoying in ANY mode really if you're not prepared.

I still feel like Brady's is worse because you'll want to keep the villagers alive

[spoiler=just because some people have been wondering]13Vgpjm.jpg

Awakening!Tiki is waifu material.

Tiki is top tier waifu material.

Awakening!Tiki is mai waifu

Seriously guys

Inigo's paralogue is less annoying in normal mode, but in lunatic mode I literally had to grind everyone to their maximum stats to not die immediately.

Also, ahaha, my Owain, he has max strength, magic, skill, speed, and luck upon his recruitment. His resistance and defense and HP are looking good too.

That's one of those chapters where I find it annoying no matter the difficulty or whatever reason.

Just use The End's waifu

I thought I was gonna die and then I took a look at Tiki's stats

laughed

threw her at the enemies

They all died

she was unscathed

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze