• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crow. If it's THAT expensive, I'mma need to learn video game money management.

[/insert generic fanfare here]

That explains my sudden skills when playing Fruit Ninja! Our bonds has strengthened my ability to combo virtual fruit like they're no tomorrow!

Nah, it's still just a game. Blow your money here, you're fine. Blow your money IRL, and you may end up not being able to pay the month's rent.

My skills channel through the alternate dimension, giving you immense power! Seriously, though. I only got up to, like, 650 or something on classic mode.

http://pk-mn.com/n/pokemon-xy-kanji-mode/

Hohoho... I didn't know that.

I always remembered that Pokemon just used hiragana and katakana... I'm guessing the other ones had this option too somewhere.

AEdCinI.gif

man thats great

should be a default feature on all jp games so even chumps like me can play em

Will do, Captain!

Hopefully I get paid for watching the kids that entire weekend. :D

Good, good

man dealing with kids is tricky because they're always reminding you they're more clever than you think

sure hope ya get somefink for your troubles

Most of my '89 friends who graduated in the same year as me are older than me. Actually, I think all of my same-year friends are older than me. But I have at least three friends in our group who are younger than me, and one of them is another friend's little sister so she's literally the baby of the group.

A barrel? You are so Olivia :P:

Well, if you include EVERYONE, I don't count either, but in the main group, I'm the baby because I'm a September '94 surrounded by Januarys, Marchs, and the occasional June.

It's because I don't have my Invisibility Cloak yet!

And I'm totally Toon Link. I use that barrel for... stealth! I'm Metal Gear Taylor!

Oh who am I kidding, I give up. [/dives in barrel]

Well, if you include EVERYONE, I don't count either, but in the main group, I'm the baby because I'm a September '94 surrounded by Januarys, Marchs, and the occasional June.

It's because I don't have my Invisibility Cloak yet!

And I'm totally Toon Link. I use that barrel for... stealth! I'm Metal Gear Taylor!

Oh who am I kidding, I give up. [/dives in barrel]

My birthday's in August, and my same year friends all somehow ended up in the January-March range, or in June-July. The people whose birthdays come later in the year are all somehow born in a later year, or the year right before mine.

Loliviabarrel

Nah, it's still just a game. Blow your money here, you're fine. Blow your money IRL, and you may end up not being able to pay the month's rent.

My skills channel through the alternate dimension, giving you immense power! Seriously, though. I only got up to, like, 650 or something on classic mode.

I'm pretty stingy in real life, which is why I really want to curb my impulse to buy it so I can get it for free for Christmas. :\

My starter and Coban are CALLING me though.

YEAH! Now if only I could fuse Personas off of this power. Like the Persona Disco Fruit Ninja Frog! :D I got 800+ in Arcade mode about two days ago. I kind of rolled around on my bed squealing I was so happy.

man thats great

should be a default feature on all jp games so even chumps like me can play em

Good, good

man dealing with kids is tricky because they're always reminding you they're more clever than you think

sure hope ya get somefink for your troubles

I know right? If they're not breaking all logical common sense, they're one-upping you at everything.

I hope so too. That would be nice indeed. :)

My birthday's in August, and my same year friends all somehow ended up in the January-March range, or in June-July. The people whose birthdays come later in the year are all somehow born in a later year, or the year right before mine.

Loliviabarrel

Exactly! It's quite strange - none of the core group were born past September 20th - the 19th is the last birthday of the year.

I shall fuse this barrel with the power of hazukashi desu!

lulz, Xerheanort....

PokeHearts: Dream Drop Diantha.

And I'm off as well. It's ONE in the morning here! :o

Good night and sweet dreams, everyone!

Edited by Vashiane

Exactly! It's quite strange - none of the core group were born past September 20th - the 19th is the last birthday of the year.

I shall fuse this barrel with the power of hazukashi desu!

I think the latest birthday we have in our group is October. So we span from January through October with no April or May.

SO HAZUKASHI DESU

And night Vashiane

For me, people birthdays varied from the second semester of 94 to February in 96. I was kind of in the middle

Maybe I should go sleep too, it's past 2 in the morning here already and I have to wake up at 6, so this is not ending well. Good night to you all

Edited by Tonton