私: 新しいポケモンゲームを買います!!

三宅先生: …

私: … (◕‿◕✿)

My fucking exam though:

三宅先生: 週末はなにおをしますか。
私: 新しいポケモンゲームを買います!!
三宅先生: …
私: … (◕‿◕✿)

Well, if he asked "What do you do on weekends?" and you replied "I buy a new Pokemon game," it sounds like you buy a new Pokemon game every weekend...

Sounds sort of weird...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I see gender as complex, sex not so much. Gender is defined relative to normative traits, so it goes all over the place, but sex is pretty straightforward. You have what you have. Even if you have something new, it's easy to tell what it is by looking at it.

Well, if he asked "What do you do on weekends?" and you replied "I buy a new Pokemon game," it sounds like you buy a new Pokemon game every weekend...

OHGOD FUCK.

HOW DO I DO THE JAPANESING

Edited by Roxas

My fucking exam though:

三宅先生: 週末はなにおしますか。[/size]

私: 新しいポケモンゲームを買います!! [/size]

三宅先生: … [/size]

私: … (◕‿◕✿) [/size]

Pfffthahaha!

OHGOD FUCK.

HOW DO I DO THE JAPANESING

If he said 週末は何をしましたか。you could've replied 新しいポケモンゲームを買いました。Past tense. It happened last week.

But he asked 週末は何をしますか。, which translates into "What do you do on weekends?" And you said "I buy a new Pokemon game."

Or did you not write that correctly?

If he said 週末は何をしましたか。you could've replied 新しいポケモンゲームを買いました。Past tense. It happened last week.

But he asked 週末は何をしますか。, which translates into "What do you do on weekends?" And you said "I buy a new Pokemon game."

Or did you not write that correctly?

durr.

would it help if I told you that I stuck 日曜日に in front? O:

MAN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW PAST TENSE WORKS YET.

durr.

would it help if I told you that I stuck 日曜日に in front? O:

MAN WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW PAST TENSE WORKS YET.

Then you said "On Sunday, I buy a new Pokemon game." Or by context, "I buy a new Pokemon game every Sunday."

-ます is present (or future, depending on the context) tense, while -ました/-でした is past tense. All in formal Japanese, of course. It changes again when you speak informally. Like Korean.

I see gender as complex, sex not so much. Gender is defined relative to normative traits, so it goes all over the place, but sex is pretty straightforward. You have what you have. Even if you have something new, it's easy to tell what it is by looking at it.

I agree with you. Doesn't really stop people from using the two synonymously, though, however wrong it may be...

Then you said "On Sunday, I buy a new Pokemon game." Or by context, "I buy a new Pokemon game every Sunday."

-ます is present (or future, depending on the context) tense, while -ました/-でした is past tense. All in formal Japanese, of course. It changes again when you speak informally. Like Korean.

I SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN ITALIAN AT 8:00 EVERY MORNING ERMFG. ; ;

But Japanese is fun!

You already learned Italian. Adding another language to your harem is better, anyway.

The problem is, outside of English and Latin, every other language I know is at entry-level, seeing as how I've only studied them for a year or two at most. e__e

The problem is, outside of English and Latin, every other language I know is at entry-level, seeing as how I've only studied them for a year or two at most. e__e

Oh... in that case... maybe it would've been better to further you knowledge of Italian rather than start a new language, yeah.

I mean, I want to do that, too: Take my Russian, Japanese, and Korean, further.

I stay up until 5 am.

Get on my level :P:

I fluctuate between 3 and 6 am

7 last tuesday night over my programming homework though but the result is so fucking worth it

I used to take Pride in staying up.

Now I want to slap myself for doing so back then.

I agree, you should perfect Italian instead of giving up on it.