• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Nah has a lot of bad romantic supports. Gerome, Inigo, Laurent. Brady and Owain are kind of skirting it, but yeah I hate pairing up Nah because her only good options are with Morgan and Yarne.

Inigo/Nah is an ass support.

Then again, all of the child supports are compared to Noire/Laurent's S-rank, which may be the hardest I've ever laughed at anything in a video game ever

Too late, he's already on board the F-35C with the LASM's...

Well then! I'm getting my pirate ship out of storage!

FIRING THE CANON.

I think Nah has a lot of bad romantic supports. Gerome, Inigo, Laurent. Brady and Owain are kind of skirting it, but yeah I hate pairing up Nah because her only good options are with Morgan and Yarne.

Gods, yes, I agree with this statement so much...

You're like one of the only people I've talked to who doesn't.

I don't particularly like her, either. She's the one 'normal one' in an otherwise quirky cast of kids, and it bugs me to no end. Doesn't help that her character seems to be squarely based on that.

Gods, yes, I agree with this statement so much...

I think my problem with Nah is the way she's portrayed, honestly. I can sympathize with her, but she comes off so ... pushy and unsympathetic and quick to solve her problems with childish means, while lording over the fact that she's so much more mature than her mother. It doesn't help that she basically forces Inigo and Gerome to marry her, and calls Laurent a creeper, and is freakishly clingy towards Brady.

I think my problem with Nah is the way she's portrayed, honestly. I can sympathize with her, but she comes off so ... pushy and unsympathetic and quick to solve her problems with childish means, while lording over the fact that she's so much more mature than her mother. It doesn't help that she basically forces Inigo and Gerome to marry her, and calls Laurent a creeper, and is freakishly clingy towards Brady.

THANK YOU, FINALLY. It's like you plucked the words out of my head.

Extremism has always been an issue, regardless of what kind of information people received because they would often misinterpret things, or be led to misinterpret them.

Biased sources existed for far more time than internet, people do pick their sources based on their preferences, but this is not exclusive to internet and it did not start with it.

There weren't many options before the internet. So even if you were a radical communist, you would be hard-pressed to know what's going on if you refused to read mainstream newspapers (or TV, etc) - which had to sell, so they couldn't afford looking too biased.

Nowadays, you can find news sites biased towards every political or religious spectrum, so you can comfortably choose the one that agrees with you while downright ignoring all the rest. Facebook automatically filters comments from people you don't agree. People live in bubbles where they find out there are people who agree with them, no matter how wrong they are, and they become more and more extreme in their views.

Well if the kid has a personality I like I'll be okay with them

Most of the times

They don't

I adored kid!Loki. He was genuinely trying to do good in his own special little loki ways and he was a kid character that really endeared me. Kids like him doesn't come by often.

I feel bad for Nowi because they didn't want to give her clothes but her personality is definitely a lot more bearable than Nah's

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze