FE4 THREAD

Fia

what the fuuuuuuuuuck 72%?!

I did pay almost 100% of the declared package value (shipping included) when Jyo sent me Awakening, for the record

Being a legal gamer in Brazil sure isn't easy.

And people ask why we pirate shit.

*converts*

*jaw drops*

Holy... That's crazy.

Da shota's gonna be lonely, doe.

It really is. More than usual.

Ask me if I care

A friend of mine just moved to the US from Brazil.

I bet he's happy.

The kind of person who moves from Brazil to the US tends to hate his country, so. Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I did pay almost 100% of the declared package value (shipping included) when Jyo sent me Awakening, for the record

And people ask why we pirate shit.

It really is. More than usual.

Ask me if I care

The kind of person who moves from Brazil to the US tends to hate his country, so.

Nah. He moved to study abroad.

It seems pretty much like what I think it means, maybe you misread what I meant. Or do you think I might be contradicting myself in some way? If so, please do explain

And that is why I stick only to Nintendo, I do like some Sony exclusives but I can barely afford the games I want for my 3DS, imagine if I were to try to have a 3DS, a PSVita, a Wii U and a PS4

Edited by Tonton

Nah. He moved to study abroad.

Even those who go study abroad.

I understand why you pirate...

TE, do you, uh, care? (Of course not...)

I'm glad I'm unlikely to care about the PS4 any soon. Falcom tends to be a late adopter, and Sen SC seems to be confirmed for PS3/Vita anyway

Hahaha

It seems pretty much like what I think it means, maybe you misread what I meant. Or do you think I might be contradicting myself in some way? If so, please do explain

You used it as a synonymous for fanatacism.

Even those who go study abroad.

I'm glad I'm unlikely to care about the PS4 any soon. Falcom tends to be a late adopter, and Sen SC seems to be confirmed for PS3/Vita anyway

Hahaha

I know for a fact that he is no fan of the US, but I'm not sure how he feels about Brazil.

Hahaha

Yeah, good thing 'bout that. 'though I wonder. Will the PS4/Xbox One upgraded have anti-pirate security? ...Sucks for Brazilians if it does...

Such a mean, old man, sometimes.

You don't even have to anymore with PoE, soon to be on Steam!

Even without the sales, Steam has good prices around here - no taxes, no greed and low dollar conversion rate

Random example: Batman Arkham Origins

USD price: 50

R$ price: 85

1 dollar is currently worth more than R$2, so

And that is why I stick only to Nintendo, I do like some Sony exclusives but I can barely afford the games I want for my 3DS, imagine if I were to try to have a 3DS, a PSVita, a Wii U and a PS4

Buying multiple current-gen consoles is a downright waste of money

I know for a fact that he is no fan of the US, but I'm not sure how he feels about Brazil.

Doesn't change the general rule.

Yeah, good thing 'bout that. 'though I wonder. Will the PS4/Xbox One upgraded have anti-pirate security? ...Sucks for Brazilians if it does...

Such a mean, old man, sometimes.

A PS4 can be imported (taxes included) for half that price. And with access to decent online shops, digital versions can be bought for decent prices as well.

It's what I do.

Sleep, night

Edited by OldMan

Even without the sales, Steam has good prices around here - no taxes, no greed and low dollar conversion rate

Random example: Batman Arkham Origins

USD price: 50

R$ price: 85

1 dollar is currently worth more than R$2, so

Everything is still in USD for me, but Canadian dollar has been weakneing over time and might settle around 85 cents for some time.

You used it as a synonymous for fanatacism.

I believe you meant to write fanaticism, so I'll respond based on that.

No, I did not, note that I said that I said that I can, sometimes, be extremist because there are a few things that I end up being a bit extremist even though I try not to. When I say that some one is an extremist I mean that person is too extreme about their view to a point that person won't really change it but not necessarily a fanatic. I'd say an fanatic is something above exacerbated extremism, in a sense that an extremist would understand opposing views but wouldn't accept them because his ideas are already consolidated in a sense they can't really be changed to think in an opposite way (they could, however, change change their line of though but keep the core of it intact although this would be more difficult than for a moderated person). A fanatic won't change his mind in any way because they would think that what they think is the absolute truth.

Welp, I finally beat Priam's paralogue. I would like to dedicate that victory to Henry and Cherche, who dominated a good part of the map with Nosferatu and dual guards. Also, lol, this is funny, I'm pretty sure his magic was 3 when he was an enemy (well, it was the last time I checked) but it's 4 when his playable. His luck and resistance are no longer capped either.

And he was still the easiest enemy in that entire map

I believe you meant to write fanaticism, so I'll respond based on that.

No, I did not, note that I said that I said that I can, sometimes, be extremist because there are a few things that I end up being a bit extremist even though I try not to. When I say that some one is an extremist I mean that person is too extreme about their view to a point that person won't really change it but not necessarily a fanatic. I'd say an fanatic is something above exacerbated extremism, in a sense that an extremist would understand opposing views but wouldn't accept them because his ideas are already consolidated in a sense they can't really be changed to think in an opposite way (they could, however, change change their line of though but keep the core of it intact although this would be more difficult than for a moderated person). A fanatic won't change his mind in any way because they would think that what they think is the absolute truth.

I did. My bad.

You are using it to mean fanaticism. Extremism is the quality of having a view that is extreme in itself relative to normal views no matter how strong the conviction is. Fanaticism is the quality of being strongly convicted no matter what the view is.

Edited by Makaze

And I still only played the demo I just wish it had more uses

And I just heard that Brazil has crazy high taxes for video games...

I (sort of) feel bad for Brazilians now. Because I still don't like how much of the rain forests they're destroying.

Edited by Fruity Insanity