• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

With or without grinding?

With grinding, of course. I grind on normal mode, too, because shiny green caps are awesome. I dunno what I was thinking when I decided that going lunatic classic was a good idea, but I did it.

But I don't wanna do lunatic+ :XD:

Even the crap with the world that Awakening didn't exist in, and Olivia had a last name and was my University Japanese teacher?

And how we remembered crap we shouldn't have?

Yeah. I have to admit I laughed a bit too much at that incident. The Olivia as your teacher bit, that is.

With grinding, of course. I grind on normal mode, too, because shiny green caps are awesome. I dunno what I was thinking when I decided that going lunatic classic was a good idea, but I did it.

But I don't wanna do lunatic+ :XD:

O-oh... because I got to chapter 21 without grinding, but gave up after trying the map, like, 7 times. I could've passed it, but units were dying. (I was playing Classic.) I couldn't even get Tiki. But I admit I screwed up in the beginning by relying too much on MU.

If I did it again, which I probably won't be doing for a while, at least, I'd probably be able to do it.

But Lunatic+? No, lol. I gave up on chapter 3. (Classic)

... Reading all the stuff the characters are saying about "we know you're still out there, Robin, come back to us," I can only imagine what my avatar is thinking.

Robin: ... Could you guys just let me die in peace?!

Yeah. I have to admit I laughed a bit too much at that incident. The Olivia as your teacher bit, that is.

There's also the part that her glasses kept her in "serious" mode. And how she goes back to her normal self when they're off.

And how we apparently took the same bus without me noticing.

That's up for life to decide.

So much dedication, man.

I wish I had half of what you got.

In terms of that, at least.

After being deprived of the things for four years, I don't know if I'll ever be able to give them up again...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Only through StreetPass, which has got nothing to do with Internet connectivity.

wowowowowoowowowow man. Maybe I should have just held off on buying Awakening and get that Limited Edition Xerneas decal 3DS XL instead... > >;

You ain't got crap on me.

495 on Chapter 4.

No, my highest TC was probably 26 or so. But it's funny how I had 26 turns on one chapter, then like 7 on the next :XD:

Also, Olivia somehow got third place.

I'd have very much liked an online battle mode.

Although I'd get sick of seeing GF and Limit Breaker...

Personally, I wouldn't have, seeing as any multiplayer Fire Emblem has tends to be loltastic.

No, my highest TC was probably 26 or so. But it's funny how I had 26 turns on one chapter, then like 7 on the next :XD:

Also, Olivia somehow got third place.

Int-ter-resting...

I never got to use Olivia... because she was too frail.

Good night people. I'm off too.

Night.

'Night guys.

I go to sleep, too...

No, it didn't come across as rude at all~

Yeah, I added you... Unless 3136-7595-7531 isn't your FC...

Awakening

Sleep.

Weird, that is correct but I still didn't get anything could it be that my 3DS knows that I don't truly have friends with a 3DS and am only adding random strangers from some online forum Edited by Tonton

Personally, I wouldn't have, seeing as any multiplayer Fire Emblem has tends to be loltastic.

But at least the option would be there!

Weird, that is correct but I still didn't get anything could it be that my 3DS knows that I don't truly have friends with a 3DS and am only adding random strangers from some online forum

I checked and double-checked the FC. I typed it in correctly...