• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I do like Altair a lot, it is just that sometimes he felt like just a puppet being controlled by the Animus, but I usually forgive Ubisoft for the character underdevelopment because they were kind of experimenting with the first game. In the second with the first game already consolidated they went and improved in basically every aspect of what they already did with the first one.

As I said I haven't really played any of the games besides the first one and AC2 only until I couldn't support the lag anymore (and also, well, that thing on the NDS...), so I can't really say that much about Ezio and Connor.

Ah, that sucks. Then again, another thing is Altair was done in the templar animus and Ezio in the Assassin Animus, so maybe the difference is on purpose? ACbro and rev are character development and feels aplenty for both Ezio and Altair in the latter one. Connor get shit on a lot, but I personally feel it's unfair to him that people can't really see context for why character is way they are. I like all of them, anyway, and I hope Eddie don't disappoint in the coming up one

I do feel the writing in AC1 could've been better but like you said, it's the first one. Subtitles would've helped, too. Sometimes I can't hear things :c

yay for having a good system

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I had quite a lot of reasons for doing what I've been doing the past few days, as dishonest as it was. There were so many things I wanted to do and learn with what I did, like being able to start over fresh, see if I could make friends without relying on any previous reputation, be someone others would know for things like never getting angry or never losing their cool, and other things. I know I must have trampled a lot of people's trust, especially the friendships I already had and the people who respected me a lot for who I was, instead of who I was trying to be. If I hurt anyone by what I did, I'm really sorry and if you can't forgive me right away, I don't blame you.

Did something happen while I was away during the week as usual?

I don't think so. At least for the week.

I don't know what happened with this thread and Rando.

So confused. I guess I should be used to it. :V

I think that the occasional hate that Connor gets is because people got too used to Ezio. Just take look when people talk about AC, most people immediately associate it with Ezio, not Altair, even though he was the one that started the series. This is most likely because the bigger character development that he had and appearing in three main games of the series so he basically became what defined the series for some people and most of them just don't like change.

I don't think so. At least for the week.

I don't know what happened with this thread and Rando.

So confused. I guess I should be used to it. :V

Well it must have happened while I was away during either this week or the previous week~ Because I have no clue what he's talking about

Well it must have happened while I was away during either this week or the previous week~ Because I have no clue what he's talking about

and while I was away.

But Acacia is confused too.

So uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

whaaaaaaaaaaat are you talking about, Rando.

...aren't you guys mad at me for disguising myself as a brand new member (Fiducia) when I was actually a veteran member (Randoman)?

And uh, when did you guys find out about me being Randoman? I personally want that secret hidden from the ones who don't know, but it'll be a hard secret to keep under wraps now.

...aren't you guys mad at me for disguising myself as a brand new member (Fiducia) when I was actually a veteran member (Randoman)?

And uh, when did you guys find out about me being Randoman? I personally want that secret hidden from the ones who don't know, but it'll be a hard secret to keep under wraps now.

>see member you don't know

>mouse-over profile

>joined 2010

>check display name history

>woop di doo da

why would we do that

I see no reason why we should be mad at you. :S

plus, it's easy to find out the joined date, so it's not like changing your name and everything else will actually let you be a new member.

also, for the Randoman part... what Acacia and Stolypin said.

also, member number.

Edited by Flandre

a truly impenetrable disguise

if only there had been some sort of 'display name history' function with which i could pierce through the veil of darkness and touch the truth

Ah. So much for the disguise working like a charm like I thought it did. I suppose it's a bit dumb to think that just because people don't tell me they figured me out personally, it doesn't mean that they believe my diguise.

I'm glad to hear a lot of you aren't mad about it, though Freohr seemed quite mad about it. Also Lumi, I guess that explains a lot when you had no idea what I was asking about when I said "Have you happened to figure out my secret?"

Dude some of us change usernames like we change clothes

It's the first thing I do when I see an unfamiliar username talking to me really, display name history etc

I think that the occasional hate that Connor gets is because people got too used to Ezio. Just take look when people talk about AC, most people immediately associate it with Ezio, not Altair, even though he was the one that started the series. This is most likely because the bigger character development that he had and appearing in three main games of the series so he basically became what defined the series for some people and most of them just don't like change.

Yeah. Definitely. I feel like another is that a lot of people have a tendency to think that if you don't crack jokes or aren't super-charming you're boring and have no personality. I mean, look at Iron Man's popularity compared to the other Avengers. I think all of them are great characters, but Tony gets the most fans because he's charming and funny (and a giant womaniser, something Ezio also is at least in AC2, less so in Brotherhood and more towards the beginning, and not so much at all in Rev) and while they are completely different characters they do share these similarities and are very popular. And that's okay! People like those qualities and that's cool, but what's not cool is when they shit on other well-developed characters who aren't like them. And I feel that happens a lot.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

...I guess I'm being a little too paranoid.

So my disguise was a complete flop? Well, the only thing I can think of to improve it is to make a second account, but I'd rather not go into warn-worthy territory.

fiducia is randoman thread coming up

Not just yet. I plan on going back to Randoman around Nov. 27, where I'll be using a Steve Urkel sig/avatar to celebrate Jaleel White's birthday.

Edited by Fiducia

though Freohr seemed quite mad about it.

Um...

What?

Whatever happened to you during your life must have turned you into a really really paranoid person x3

Well, while you explain how I looked mad, I'll go to sleep and find it in the morning~

Not just yet. I plan on going back to Randoman around Nov. 27, where I'll be using a Steve Urkel sig/avatar to celebrate Jaleel White's birthday.

that is some serious shit going down in your agenda son

better hope for you there won't be a major blackout on november 27 to sabotage your master plan