• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never actually caught that about myself Sangyul. I never actually realized that always assuming people will react badly to things puts them in a bad light. I'll try to cut down on that, then.

No one likes to be assumed the worst of without reason. I know that some people are affected more by their past experiences than others, but you can't let those fears control you and hold you back and keep you from getting to know and trust new people, some of who are genuinely kind.

#teampeoplewhohaveincrediblyirregularsleephabits

Myself, Boron, Lumi, and Roxas.

Anybody else?

Might as well add me to that list. I tend to stay up at least until five or six, sometimes I don't bother sleeping at all.

Ugh, then I forgot to set my cellphone onto silent so I got woken up by some random call by an "unavailable" caller, and then I started feeling all stressed out and I can't fall back asleep... ;~;

Being betrayed by your best friend one month into grade 1 will do that to you.

Well, when you said "Wow! Randoman's imitating a human!!", I thought you were saying that in an annoyed, ticked off, sarcastic tone. And since that's the first time I saw you mention that you saw through my disguise, I thought you found out just now and weren't happy about it.

Oh... that?? x3

Well first of all I said that before you even explained anything =b

Second of all, people were mooing and oinking and delelelewhateverdiowasdoing, and then you came and just said "hi" so I decided to make a stupid joke saying you were imitating a human.

I've slept through alarm clocks before. Actually, I do it a lot. The only thing I have yet to sleep through is a fire alarm, which is a good thing.

The dentist pulled my teeth before they were ready to come out. So one's still there, two came out, and one is still there after failed attempts to pull it out.

The right side of my mouth feels funny eve now ;/

The dentist pulled my teeth before they were ready to come out. So one's still there, two came out, and one is still there after failed attempts to pull it out.

The right side of my mouth feels funny eve now ;/

Not symmetrical, eh?

OH

That's like one of my favouritest cries ever, if not most~

Really? I found Krickitune's cry one of the most annoying. Well, aside from maybe Ratatta's, Sentret's, Zigzagoon's, Bidoof's, and Zubat's. Definitely Zubat's, actually. I frickin' hate Zubat. Crobat's cool, though.

I usually chew with my left side because I have a weak tooth on the right.

I know that's not good, since it causes the teeth on one side to wear out faster than the other side... but I do it anyway...

Well, at least I don't grind my teeth when I sleep like my brother does.

Really? I found Krickitune's cry one of the most annoying. Well, aside from maybe Ratatta's, Sentret's, Zigzagoon's, Bidoof's, and Zubat's. Definitely Zubat's, actually. I frickin' hate Zubat. Crobat's cool, though.

Yup yup I think it sound coolio~ And kinda silly too which makes me like it more!!

Weeee I like Zigzagoon's, it made me a little sad to hear that it's so different now in x and y because it just doesn't feel right anymore ;u;

A lot of those it seems you don't like for being super common so they'll be repetitive, or because you don't like the pokemon itself x3

I don't think I've ever really thought of any cries as annoying, actually. I've only thought of the ones that I really liked!

But often those ones that I like most typically end up being the ones that are really really long x3 Like Vespiquen, it sounds so strange but I like how it sounds strange!! And it's also long and drawn out compared to other ones~ And I love Musharna's as well, and Lugia and Jynx.

Oh oh oh and Vileplume's sounds coooooooool. And Paras and Parasect

Edited by Freohr Datia