Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah right~

You're way more forgiving of Boney than I am =b

And you've done many many things that I thought "haha I would never have been that nice about that"

And there's also how you treat people quite seriously meanwhile I'm just teasing or making stupid jokes, which sometimes just ends up annoying people~

You...annoying.
No, your not.

And I usually keep it up even though I know people get annoyed!!

If they are annoyed, their only jealous cuz you get more focused on than others.

Miraculous Friday.

There's lots of activity, omg.

I know. It's almost getting like before at 2010.

Bunnies nearly destroyed Australia's ecosystem when they first got there through importation.

They were eating all the grass and overpopulating the place. The native animals didn't have enough to eat. And since there were no predators to eliminate the excess bunnies, they grew exponentially.

Many bunnies were exterminated to restore balance in Australia.

Bad bunnies.

That's why that they are evil and must be put on a leash.

So... you wanted the kangaroos and koalas to die out, leaving Australia to drown in bunnies, which maybe really would've happened if Australia didn't take action when it did?

That would be bad.

...aren't you guys mad at me for disguising myself as a brand new member (Fiducia) when I was actually a veteran member (Randoman)?

And uh, when did you guys find out about me being Randoman? I personally want that secret hidden from the ones who don't know, but it'll be a hard secret to keep under wraps now.

Why would we be mad? It is unique to be someone else.

So my disguise was a complete flop? Well, the only thing I can think of to improve it is to make a second account, but I'd rather not go into warn-worthy territory.

You can't.
Since it's forbidden to do so in the forums and it may lead to a worsen punishment than just a warn.

Randoman, you have a tendency to let your "insecurities" about people really irritate some people, you know? >_> No one likes to be assumed the worst of without reasoning, and you sometimes pull the "guilt card" on people to make them feel sorry for you, which makes your sorry sound insincere.

Spoken true, missy.

I never actually caught that about myself Sangyul. I never actually realized that always assuming people will react badly to things puts them in a bad light. I'll try to cut down on that, then.

Do et.

They're obviously Team Flare because they *WANT* to have Flair in France.

6wno.pngnkvf.jpg

Who are hot and know how to dress with style.

Can't we just use such technology to e-highfive or e-hug eachother? Why does the first thing you want to do involve punching someone :(?

Seconded.

This is turning out to be a4us4.pngrific lovely evening. The 4us4.pngis full tonight. ^-^
Edited by Dark_Huntress

no he obviously lives in kalos

Lol.

I'd better ask Marthur for some pictures of the Prism Tower at Lumiose City, then.

I just caught two Charizards at McDonald.

They're obviously Team Flare because they *WANT* to have Flair in France.

Boooooo. That was laaame. Edited by Marthur

I don't care if they're from different timelines or whatever

Say'ri and Yen'Fay lacking support convos with each other is complete bullshit

Why the hell do I have to use a Pokemon bank to move my Pokemon from White/Black to X/Y...

Because Nintendo wants your money

I agree...

they also have an answer to that:

Until Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, I could transfer Pokémon by using the functions of my Nintendo DS system. Why do I now have to bother with an application that costs money and requires the Internet?

There are a number of differences between the functions and specifications of the Nintendo 3DS family of systems compared to other systems in the Nintendo DS family (DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite/DS), meaning that it is unfortunately not possible to communicate directly between software made for the two different systems (models).

Meanwhile, we have had requests from many players in the past for a Box program that would go beyond the limitations of the Box functions in the games, so we decided to release Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter both to resolve these technological limitations and to fulfill the needs of our players.

We have made Pokémon Bank a paid application so that our many players will always be able to use it with ease. We plan to offer long-term services of management and maintenance that will allow players to deposit their Pokémon online and ensure that future Pokémon games are compatible, and so we have decided to ask for an annual usage fee ($4.99). We will be providing a 30-day trial that will allow players to use the application at no charge if they download and open the software by January 31, 2014. We hope that our players will understand our reasons for this decision.

oh come on now, not that long...

but in a few words what you said...

They shouldn't be very sure about my money, since I hardly even bother with that game anyway...

Edited by James Bond

Until Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, I could transfer Pokémon by using the functions of my Nintendo DS system. Why do I now have to bother with an application that costs money and requires the Internet?

There are a number of differences between the functions and specifications of the Nintendo 3DS family of systems compared to other systems in the Nintendo DS family (DSi XL/DSi/DS Lite/DS), meaning that it is unfortunately not possible to communicate directly between software made for the two different systems (models).

Meanwhile, we have had requests from many players in the past for a Box program that would go beyond the limitations of the Box functions in the games, so we decided to release Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter both to resolve these technological limitations and to fulfill the needs of our players.

We have made Pokémon Bank a paid application so that our many players will always be able to use it with ease. We plan to offer long-term services of management and maintenance that will allow players to deposit their Pokémon online and ensure that future Pokémon games are compatible, and so we have decided to ask for an annual usage fee ($4.99). We will be providing a 30-day trial that will allow players to use the application at no charge if they download and open the software by January 31, 2014. We hope that our players will understand our reasons for this decision.

I agree...

they also have an answer to that:

That's ridiculous.

oh come on now, not that long...

but in a few words what you said...

They shouldn't be very sure about my money, since I hardly even bother with that game anyway...

I read that, I just meant a tl;dr version

I'm not even going to buy the game itself :D