• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't use the 3D function on my 3DS. It makes my head hurt.

The only games that actually give me full-on motion sickness are Kirby's Air Ride and Xenoblade, though.

I never got motion sick from the 3D, but the only games I've tried it with are Fire Emblem and Devil Survivor Overclocked, which literally has no 3D outside of the opening (which is still stuck in my head myahhhhhhhhhh).

The 3d always stained my eyes after 15 minutes, so I completely turned it off with parental controls. The quick battery loss was also annoying.

Wait, people actually want handheld consoles to run Folding at Home-- *shot*

Well unfolded, it fits pretty nicely in a pocket in my backpack which is nice. I just wish I could carry it around from room to room a bit easier. :c

I hate 3D on Pokemon because it freaking lags battles.

Framerate takes a dive.

Y'know, reading this, it reminds me... I love how everyone got so hyped for that to particular feature to happen in a mainline Pokemon game ("ERMAHGERD PERKERMERN ERN 3D ERMAHGERD") and then it fucks up the game if you do put it into 3D mode.

Y'know, reading this, it reminds me... I love how everyone got so hyped for that to particular feature to happen in a mainline Pokemon game ("ERMAHGERD PERKERMERN ERN 3D ERMAHGERD") and then it fucks up the game if you do put it into 3D mode.

I might be wrong, but I think that people were only hyped about having 3D models, not the 3D effect

Nice one.

I was wondering if somebody was going to comment on that

I might be wrong, but I think that people were only hyped about having 3D models, not the 3D effect

I dunno, probably both. I honestly hate the 3D, but w/e works I guess.