• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

that no one ever was

I'm on my way to Couriway atm =o I haven't spent a whole lot of time playing and have been doing other things~ But I guess another reason I haven't beaten the game yet is since I spent some of my time with breeding a bunch of Eevee instead... x3 And then training new pokemon. And shopping~

Edited by Freohr Datia

HAha, true. I've just barely reached Coumarine City. Then again, I only play it like every 4-5 days so...

that no one ever was

I'm on my way to Couriway atm =o I haven't spent a whole lot of time playing and have been doing other things~ But I guess another reason I haven't beaten the game yet is since I spent some of my time with breeding a bunch of Eevee instead... x3 And then training new pokemon. And shopping~

i barely even have the time to play as it is

plenty of people already have competitive teams while i'm still at midgame

At least you people aren't the ones who would use speedrun strats and beat the game in 9 hours....

Or the type of person who forgets everything and plays for 31 hours straight.

At least you people aren't the ones who would use speedrun strats and beat the game in 9 hours....

Or the type of person who forgets everything and plays for 31 hours straight.

What do IV's matter anyhow (Main Game), when you battle trainers throughout the game to give your Pokes standard stats? If some EV's are in the wrong places (Which is very likely), then some of those stat reducing EV berries will help.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

HAha, true. I've just barely reached Coumarine City. Then again, I only play it like every 4-5 days so...

Which is still farther than me (was tied down for ungodly long trying to find a female Ralts with Synchronize).

female Ralts

lame

Female Ralts is best Ralts.

What's really surprising is that one of the first Pokémon I ran into in that route was a female Ralts. I ran away from it, though, since I wasn't planning on training it. And then I heard about people having trouble finding Ralts, and I was like, "Oh, I ran into one pretty early on." But yeah, I just got the one from Diantha later, trained it later, and now use it well~ She's level 100.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Heh, currently I'm not bothering to catch more Pokémon than my planned team for the main game. I did went on a catching spree early, but I'm saving the rest for after.