• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's why I don't like "hi"s. There's no quality about them.

"Bye"s are quite cute though. so they're alright.

On the other hand, "hibye"s are awful and IMMORAL at that.

All the time!

Oh... I see. I'll try not to do that then, since it bothers you...

Yeah me and my wife call it bunnydragon

I caught its evolved form and will probably evolve it to final after the E4

To evolve Sliggoo, it needs to level up while it's raining in the overworld. The route where you first see Goomy is oft raining...

Not really so far.

Yeah me and my wife call it bunnydragon

I caught its evolved form and will probably evolve it to final after the E4

There's a few TMs I needed HMs for but otherwise nope

I just stuck them on my regular team and then movedelete later since they're lategame anyway and I can just reTM their lost moves

Surf and Fly I don't really mind, they are good enough in battle that I sometimes use them even if I don't need it for outside of battle. The other are just a pain in the ass. I'm glad I don't need it since that rabbit don't come close to linoone in HM utility Edited by Tonton

Surf and Fly I don't really mind, they are good enough in battle that I sometimes use them even if I don't need it for outside of battle. The other are just a pain in the ass. I'm glad I don't need it since that rabbit don't come close to linoone in HM utility

For EQ you need Waterfall and Strength and Energy Ball you need cut

I don't think you need anything for completing mainstory tho

And I kinda need EQ because there's nothing effective against electrics on my team otherwise

I beat the 5th gym basically using brute special force spamming flamethrower on everything

I love fly and surf tho there's been instances where I've almost exhausted the pp on fly because I've been blicking everything with Aero using it

Actually fly and surf goes p nicely in doublebattles since fly lets the partner get out of the way of surf so you only hit enemies

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

For EQ you need Waterfall and Strength and Energy Ball you need cut

I don't think you need anything for completing mainstory tho

And I kinda need EQ because there's nothing effective against electrics on my team otherwise

I beat the 5th gym basically using brute special force spamming flamethrower on everything

I love fly and surf tho there's been instances where I've almost exhausted the pp on fly because I've been blicking everything with Aero using it

Actually fly and surf goes p nicely in doublebattles since fly lets the partner get out of the way of surf so you only hit enemies

What's your in-game team?

I miss my Gen III with Dive as HM and Surf only hitting the opponents :(

What's your in-game team?

I miss my Gen III with Dive as HM and Surf only hitting the opponents :(

Fennekin's 3rd tier i forgot name

MEGABLASTOISE

Aerodactyl

Sword

Mawile

Bunloon

Aero and MEGABLASTOISE make pretty good partners

Indeed

I also love using Fly to knock enemies silly - just look out for anything with Thunder, it can hit even while you're in the air (Gust and Twister can also hit when you're using Fly, and both hit for double damage in that case)

Edited by Levant Fortner

Indeed

I also love using Fly to knock enemies silly - just look out for anything with Thunder, it can hit even while you're in the air

I wouldn't use a flying thingo to fight anything with thunder in the first place

Unless I had to

At least Aero is fast as fuck so I can probably just EQ the fuck out of them before they throw anything electric at me