• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

This is basically FFTF Last Post Wins, isn't it?

Pffffffft you've got it backwards Edit: O-oh, even I got beat to the response ;~;

LtP is basically Forum Games FE4 THREAD

And yes this place is cooler

A-and I can't really go to that place anymore, I can't take how often (not always, but often) people are just so angry with each other... People aren't like that nearly as often in here.

I even thought to check back on that place just a couple days ago or so to see if it would be nice enough, and ended up reminding myself why I'm staying away in the first place, because sure enough there were angry people in there again...

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's the other way around actually.

I love you.

Pffffffft you've got it backwards

LtP is basically Forum Games FE4 THREAD

And yes this place is cooler

A-and I can't really go to that place anymore, I can't take how often (not always, but often) people are just so angry with each other... People aren't like that nearly as often in here.

I even thought to check back on that place just a couple days ago or so to see if it would be nice enough, and ended up reminding myself why I'm staying away in the first place, because sure enough there were angry people in there again...

I love you even more for that. Because you're right. And this thread is definitely better. MORE MATURITY GO.

So LTP is the immature / baby version of FE4 THREAD.

There are also people in there who claim they hate the thread yet they continue to post there for some reason I can't understand.

Hihi, Boron.

Edited by Sylveon

and what the fuck Levant.

I'm not what?

Misworded. I meant "now". And you're her butt monkey (read: if something goes wrong, it's probably for you; see all those times you've been scorched).

Edited by Levant Fortner

porque te amo?

Well. Not really, but needed an excuse.

I can live with that

Misworded. I meant "now". And you're her butt monkey (read: if something goes wrong, it's probably for you; see all those times you've been scorched).

Is this really confusing or am I just being slow here? Because I don't understand anything