Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

They're like fat balloon bunnies that's like my favourite thing ever

No

She's named Tessa after Tessa Varzi of Project Legacy aka more Assassin's Creed references

But hey Assassins murder things so |D

Oh, I see... you know what's a good pokémon for an assassin team? Toxic Boost!Zangoose

Wow, Pokemon X/Y are depressing. Any particular reason why that is? *is curious and hasn't played it*

I didn't really find it depressing at all...

I made a discovery today that made me get depressed

;n;

Overall it's not depressing I'm just exaggerating

Oh, I see... you know what's a good pokémon for an assassin team? Toxic Boost!Zangoose

I need to first find a zangoose outside of a horde lol

Ack.

Little bunny nails in my back...! It tickles but it hurts! >.<

Silly bunny

I made a discovery today that made me get depressed

;n;

Overall it's not depressing I'm just exaggerating

I think I may know what that is... ... ... which probably means I'm close to reaching that point then... I think...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I also remember there was Snow in New york when it was like

February this year and last year i think

There was snow pretty late this year in NY I think

Nothing super heavy but

Like it was march or something and it still snowed once or something it was weird

There was snow pretty late this year in NY I think

Nothing super heavy but

Like it was march or something and it still snowed once or something it was weird

Oh yeah! I forgot about that

That was pretty weird

Oh I see. I don't think I'll play another main Pokemon entry again though.

W-well... then perhaps that means you don't need to worry about being spoiled? I'll use spoiler tags to explain what horrible thing happened to me today, then... ;n;

[13:41:57] <FreohrDatia> there's this lonely old man who you can talk to and he wonders if you have a pokemon (level 1-5) you can leave with him to keep him company

[13:42:10] <FreohrDatia> and I bred a bunch of baby Eevee so I left him an Eevee so he wouldn't be lonely anymore~!

[13:42:33] <FreohrDatia> when I come back a pokeball is laying in the middle of his home

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> It's a Poke Ball with Eevee inside.

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> There's a letter next to it, too.

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Eithne began to read the letter...

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Dear Eithne,

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Thanks to the kindness you and your Eevee showed me, I was able to keep smiling until the very end. I apologize that I can't look after Eevee anymore, but I know you'll take care of it. Finally, please take this Comet Shard as a token of my thanks.

I was crying ;~;

over a video game character I had only spoken to a couple times

I need to first find a zangoose outside of a horde lol

Silly bunny

... I saw videos of that. That is... insanity.

And yes. He's a very silly bunny.

... And a... not here bunny? Okay, where'd he go?

*GASP*

WHY NOT?!

For me, it was not enough post game content to keep me playing. That and the plotline of becoming the Pokemon Champion became kinda stale to me after Pearl version.

W-well... then perhaps that means you don't need to worry about being spoiled? I'll use spoiler tags to explain what horrible thing happened to me today, then... ;n;

[13:41:57] <FreohrDatia> there's this lonely old man who you can talk to and he wonders if you have a pokemon (level 1-5) you can leave with him to keep him company

[13:42:10] <FreohrDatia> and I bred a bunch of baby Eevee so I left him an Eevee so he wouldn't be lonely anymore~!

[13:42:33] <FreohrDatia> when I come back a pokeball is laying in the middle of his home

[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Thanks to the kindness you and your Eevee showed me, I was able to keep smiling until the very end. I apologize that I can't look after Eevee anymore, but I know you'll take care of it. Finally, please take this Comet Shard as a token of my thanks.

I was crying ;~;

That is rather sad...I dunno if I want to know what happened to the old man in the end.

I was crying ;~;

Ah, I remember that guy. I had a few Pikachus on-hand, so I gave him one...

I beat the game and went back to him... but he was... dead, apparently.

I dunno, I felt bad for a few seconds, then was like, "Meh. I got a Comet Shard, WHOO!"

[13:41:57] <FreohrDatia> there's this lonely old man who you can talk to and he wonders if you have a pokemon (level 1-5) you can leave with him to keep him company[13:42:10] <FreohrDatia> and I bred a bunch of baby Eevee so I left him an Eevee so he wouldn't be lonely anymore~![13:42:33] <FreohrDatia> when I come back a pokeball is laying in the middle of his home[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> It's a Poke Ball with Eevee inside.[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> There's a letter next to it, too.[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Eithne began to read the letter...[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Dear Eithne,[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Thanks to the kindness you and your Eevee showed me, I was able to keep smiling until the very end. I apologize that I can't look after Eevee anymore, but I know you'll take care of it. Finally, please take this Comet Shard as a token of my thanks.I was crying ;~;over a video game character I had only spoken to a couple times

Oh, I've seen that before somewhere. and there are still people who say these games are for children

Long-term filling of the heat sink that is called our oceans will cause the ice caps to melt and the sea levels to rise drastically, rendering much of the coastal territories as we know them today to be rendered unusable!

Except Maunder Minimum may possibly lead to the falling of temperatures instead.

Edited by Acacia Sgt