FE4 THREAD

Fia

Except Maunder Minimum may possibly lead to the falling of temperatures instead.

The Maunder Minimum is a period in the past that already happened ;/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I remember that guy. I had a few Pikachus on-hand, so I gave him one...

I beat the game and went back to him... but he was... dead, apparently.

I dunno, I felt bad for a few seconds, then was like, "Meh. I got a Comet Shard, WHOO!"

You heartless bastard Edited by Tonton

Except Maunder Minimum may possibly lead to the falling of temperatures instead.

That'd be nice. I think. Maybe not.

Climatology problems. :-/

The Maunder Minimum is a period in the past that already happened ;/

I think Acacia means the potential for an upcoming Maunder Minimum.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I probably worded it wrong. It's more exact to say it's an incoming minimum of the Maunder-type... perhaps. Could be Gleissberge-type instead.

http://www.schulphysik.de/klima/landscheidt/iceage.htm'>http://www.schulphysik.de/klima/landscheidt/iceage.htm

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I probably worded it wrong. It's more exact to say it's an incoming minimum of the Maunder-type... perhaps. Could be Gleissberge-type instead.

http://www.schulphysik.de/klima/landscheidt/iceage.htm

All this debate.

I don't know what to believe.

Are we humans negatively impacting our world's weather in such a way that the temperature is rising?

Yes, after all we did, we couldn't have had *NO* effect on our planet.

But is the overall temperature falling?

There's evidence that supports both sides.

I'M CONFUSED!

I've seen sadder.

ohi people.

W-well... then perhaps that means you don't need to worry about being spoiled? I'll use spoiler tags to explain what horrible thing happened to me today, then... ;n;

[13:41:57] <FreohrDatia> there's this lonely old man who you can talk to and he wonders if you have a pokemon (level 1-5) you can leave with him to keep him company
[13:42:10] <FreohrDatia> and I bred a bunch of baby Eevee so I left him an Eevee so he wouldn't be lonely anymore~!
[13:42:33] <FreohrDatia> when I come back a pokeball is laying in the middle of his home
[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> It's a Poke Ball with Eevee inside.
[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> There's a letter next to it, too.
[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Eithne began to read the letter...
[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Dear Eithne,
[13:42:43] <FreohrDatia> Thanks to the kindness you and your Eevee showed me, I was able to keep smiling until the very end. I apologize that I can't look after Eevee anymore, but I know you'll take care of it. Finally, please take this Comet Shard as a token of my thanks.

I was crying ;~;
over a video game character I had only spoken to a couple times

I was sad too. :< But didn't cry.

All this debate.

I don't know what to believe.

Are we humans negatively impacting our world's weather in such a way that the temperature is rising?

Yes, after all we did, we couldn't have had *NO* effect on our planet.

But is the overall temperature falling?

There's evidence that supports both sides.

I'M CONFUSED!

Well, let's go over the facts...

The last Solar Cycles have been going steadily weaker, with 23 being weaker than 22, and right now 24 is even weaker than 23. The sun plays a part in our planet's temperature, but right now it's a part that has become weaker. This is why there is now predictions that by 2030 solar activity will plummet enough that it will actually impact our temperatures to descend since not much will be coming our way from the sun. It's a cycle, of course, but for now we may get to live through one of the lower points of the cycle.

Ah, I remember that guy. I had a few Pikachus on-hand, so I gave him one...

I beat the game and went back to him... but he was... dead, apparently.

I dunno, I felt bad for a few seconds, then was like, "Meh. I got a Comet Shard, WHOO!"

;n;

Well apparently nobody cared about spoilers so I can speak freely I guess it is only pokemon after all

For once I had felt so happy~ Usually characters in-game would give you their pokemon, but this time I was able to give somebody my pokemon!! It's such a small little detail, but it felt like a nice change and I felt so helpful ;u; I felt like I bonded with this person so it made me like him~

I guess in the end it was helpful for him~ But... I just never expected having to accept the Eevee I gave him back ;~; And under those circumstances ;n;

And yeah I'm stupid I feel super super sad for characters that don't exist~

Edited by Freohr Datia

speaking of those.

i can't wait for the new thor movie and assassin's creed 4~

I've been avoiding tumblr like the plague for the past week or so because spoilers everywhere

aaaaaah

Oh yeah, the new Thor movie was already out here since Yesterday... I may go see it... may not. Hmm....

I still have another week :c

Speaking of the new Thor movie:

• [/wild Thor commercial appears!]
  • Me: Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!
  • Dad: So you can drool over these supposedly "cute" mopheads?
  • Me: WHAT, NO. For the gripping plot! The complex family dynamics! The explosions!
  • Dad: And the supposedly "cute" mopheads.
  • Me: ... That's just a bonus, Dad.

Also: YEAH, FSU.

Edited by Vashiane

Don't worry, Freohr, there's nothing stupid about that. Neal is just being a heartless bastard.

Wait, Thor is not out for you, Lumi? Even here it is (and since it's subtitled and not with our shitty dubs like most films in my city's cinema, I might just watch it)