• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, Freohr, there's nothing stupid about that. Neal is just being a heartless bastard.

Heehee, mostly I'm just referring to how I'm the only one who bothered crying over it~

All this debate.

I don't know what to believe.

Are we humans negatively impacting our world's weather in such a way that the temperature is rising?

Yes, after all we did, we couldn't have had *NO* effect on our planet.

But is the overall temperature falling?

There's evidence that supports both sides.

I'M CONFUSED!

There's a difference between weather and climate. Weather is what's happening NOW. The climate is a general overall trend. You have to look at a long-term period to really make a case on whether global warming is happening or not. Are the current temperatures and carbon dioxide levels comparable to anything else we've seen in natural history before humans started industrializing? What are the hottest years on record?

Just a few years of cooling in a few places means squat.

I lolled.

You shouldn't. It's not funny :'(

I've been avoiding tumblr like the plague for the past week or so because spoilers everywhere

aaaaaah

I still have another week :c

I know how that is. If I stay out of here for too long, it's probably because The Winds of Winter was finally released and I'm living in a cave isolated from any contact with the outside until it's released in my country and I get a copy. Edited by Tonton

Byebye Tonton

I know that topic should be making me have the opposite thoughts...

But I've been curious about saving a dream journal...

Yet I have no interest in lucid dreaming...

If I tried to write a journal anyway, would I be doomed to luciding eventually? ;~; I feel like I need an answer before I ever decide to actually start saving my dreams that I have~

I don't think it may lead to Lucid Dreaming... then again, I'm not expert. Besides, Rey may not have one and yet he is Lucid.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I tried writing down crap before in text files.

Mother of crap I get embarrassed every time I even look at the filename.

Just by looking at the file name...?

Either those were some... very... interesting dreams or you're more easily embarrassed than I am! :)

I remember the only time I ever wrote a dream down was only for the purpose of not forgetting it. Considering it was one of the times I dream of Honno-ji and fighting alongside Yukimura at Osaka... I was pretty set in not.

Well... I'd hope it doesn't lead to that~

Ooh, if I dream anything embarrassing enough I can just not write it down at all then I wouldn't need to embarrass myself every time I see it or worry about anybody ever discovering it ^~^

Just by looking at the file name...?

Either those were some... very... interesting dreams or you're more easily embarrassed than I am! :)

Like the one where I got her that sword with the jewel.

Or the ribbon for her birthday.

I think keeping a journal or whatever may help lead to lucid dreaming, but probably not necessarily or like... that it's guaranteed to lead to lucid dreaming? If that even makes sense.

*gives Shirley a big penguin pillow*

(if that means you're leaving then good night =o)

Oh yaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I am leaving now actually.

Goodnight people.