FE4 THREAD

Fia

I just took a page out of Paper's lp

fe702370.png

fe702371.png

fe702372.png

fe702381.png

This is coming from the guy whose primary concern is "I might run out of tomes before I can kill everything by myself."

Eliwood's face in panel 3 really sells it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When Pent's main problem in that chapter is his book running out of pages leaving him unable to fight back...

Actually the worst part is that I have to send Florina to rescue his experience hogging face.

Okay. It's just that FE in general winds up with quite a few clichés in its stories.

And it's reasons like those why the Jugdral games are held in higher regard. They actually try some interesting stuff.

Well, maybe not FE4 Gen 2 (Seliph is the typical lord in practically all respects), but still. Though the overall background of Gen 2 is pretty dark by FE standards.

Edited by NoNameAtAll

Actually the worst part is that I have to send Florina to rescue his experience hogging face.

Who also promptly kills everything that comes at her, right? Well if your runs are anything like mine....

And it's reasons like those why the Jugdral games are held in higher regard. They actually try some interesting stuff.

Well, maybe not FE4 Gen 2 (Seliph is the typical lord in practically all respects), but still. Though the overall background of Gen 2 is pretty dark by FE standards.

Too bad the gameplay ruins FE4 for me - and I don't think its story is all that great either.

Personally, I actually liked the Tellius saga's story.

Personally, I actually liked the Tellius saga's story.

So did i. Even though RD really borked shit up near the end of the game. D: FE9 still has one of my favorite stories. FE7 has my favorite.

In that you have FloFlo kill everything?

Naturally. My powers of bias and favoritism are overwhelming. This current run, she ended up hitting level cap earlier than usual. (she usually gets level capped by Victory or Death. This time, she got it in Denning's chapter. Wat. Rath, Fiora, Lucius, Heath and Raven are also stupidly high level. Serra brings up the rear.)

Speaking of Lucius, my gods did he turn into a monstrosity on this run. Hes laughing while critting everything with his Gay Option Support with Raven and B Support with Serra. "hai, i capped mag, and my speed is ridiculous. You cant hit me and im smushing your face with a Lightning tome."

Edited by Lord Pent

Naturally. My powers of bias and favoritism are overwhelming. This current run, she ended up hitting level cap earlier than usual. (she usually gets level capped by Victory or Death. This time, she got it in Denning's chapter. Wat. Rath, Fiora, Lucius, Heath and Raven are also stupidly high level. Serra brings up the rear.)

Speaking of Lucius, my gods did he turn into a monstrosity on this run. Hes laughing while critting everything with his Gay Option Support with Raven and B Support with Serra. "hai, i capped mag, and my speed is ridiculous. You cant hit me and im smushing your face with a Lightning tome."

wait a minute

ohmygod you're florina

The user that is,

Forum goer.

That is.

Pent's kind of attractive.

Understatement of the century, my friend.

wait a minute

ohmygod you're florina

The user that is,

Forum goer.

That is.

LOL!!! And you guys are usually astute to my "theme" changes.

Ser Florina! :D

*bows*

Man, I hate writing.

How am I supposed to make myself interesting to a college admission reader?

I'm such an uninteresting person. :-/

Stupid writer's block. D:

Poor insane fruit