Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So serenes forest is truly like chess

the only winning move is not to post

It really is but for this week, while my dad is out to Mexico, I feel like I should stay back as the only man in the house

It's stupidly unlikely but if anything happened to my mother or sister while I was out I dont think I could face him

AND NOW BACK TO THE SHOW

That analogy works better in the context of reasoning with the impulsive and aggressive..

Rey and other boys here could learn a thing or two from you good sir.

I'm about to draw the ire of Tharja fans on fanfiction.net.

Hopefully over the weekend if I can get motivated enough to write.

Are you talking about making a fanfiction/post on that site just to piss off a bunch of fanboys? You've better ways to spend your time.

Edited by Sirius

Are you talking about making a fanfiction/post on that site just to piss off a bunch of fanboys? You've better ways to spend you time.

I'm planning on writing a story, but I'm not doing it just to piss them off. I've wanted to write a series of disconnected Awakening stories with various different avatar pairings (to keep diversity), and one of my ideas is a rewrite of Tharja's conversation with the avatar in Summer Scramble. If they're married the conversation is okay. But if your avatar is male and one of he or Tharja (or both!!!) is MARRIED the conversation is terrible. What the fuck, Tharja, go ask your fucking husband to rub oil on you and stop chasing the avatar's married ass.

The avatar shouldn't have agreed to rub oil on her in the non-married support, especially if he's married and male. Seriously.

I'm planning on writing a story, but I'm not doing it just to piss them off. I've wanted to write a series of disconnected Awakening stories with various different avatar pairings (to keep diversity), and one of my ideas is a rewrite of Tharja's conversation with the avatar in Summer Scramble. If they're married the conversation is okay. But if your avatar is male and one of he or Tharja (or both!!!) is MARRIED the conversation is terrible. What the fuck, Tharja, go ask your fucking husband to rub oil on you and stop chasing the avatar's married ass.

The avatar shouldn't have agreed to rub oil on her in the non-married support, especially if he's married and male. Seriously.

It's a fictional character with less harmful influence than Twilight's Bella. It is not worth it.

Hey, I said I'm not writing it solely to piss off Tharja fans. I'm writing it because I want to write something and it's an idea. Annoying fans is just a side effect, which will be amusing to see.

Do you guys think that Plusle/Minun are more along the lines of bunnies or more like mice like pikachu

I need more bunnymons

Actually I really need Lopunny to be accessible in XY but that'll have to wait until december

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Do you guys think that Plusle/Minun are more along the lines of bunnies or more like mice like pikachu

I need more bunnymons

Actually I really need Lopunny to be accessible in XY but that'll have to wait until december

I'd say it's closer to a mouse like Pikachu. But it doesn't seem like an unreasonable stretch to say it could fit in your bunny team.

Lopunny is Roxas.

STOP DOING THAT!

YOU CAN STOP ME FROM BEING WHO I AM MAAAAN

I mean, that is a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E thing to do

My problem with the 3DS version are those outlines, that makes it ugly as fuck.

I don't know people with 3DS so single player experience for me

Your point is pretty inexistant as Sakurai has mentionned that the thickness of the outlines are customizable and can be removed entirely.

B-bakas

We love you too, Wise-one. Edited by Marthur

I'd have 6 mons if I can access Lopunny for the bunteam, but I guess one of plusle/minun will do for now. Shame they're kinda really shit and unlike wigglytuff, I don't have 10 years of experience in how to make them work.

For now I just have my fully EV-trained, IV-bred Wigglytuff and Azumarill. Everything else is still being made. Carbink will be a bitch to perfect.

Also does anyone have bunnelby in their safari or knows anyone who has? The SF list doesn't seem to have any and I want one with huge power so it can EQ and not suck at it, but it's a hidden ability.

Your point is pretty inexistant as Sakurai has mentionned that the thickness of the outlines are customizable and can be removed entirely.

HOLD IT! PERHAPS SO, BUT IF YOU DO NOT REFRAIN FROM SUCH SPEECH MANNERISMS YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT OF COURT!!!

Wait, you can??? I never heard of that. What great news.

For now I just have my fully EV-trained, IV-bred Wigglytuff and Azumarill. Everything else is still being made. Carbink will be a bitch to perfect.

That Azumarill had better be Adamant with Belly Drum and Aqua Jet.

Got adamant, don't have the egg moves because I'm mainly just dicking around ingame anyway (and really after 25 marills I'm kinda tired of breeding them and I just picked that one with the best stats)

The EV/IV thing is simply because I like big numbers

Maybe I'll take them out for competitive one day but I'm pretty inexperienced in that field

i mean hell I main a fucking wigglytuff I don't think this team is meant for competitive ever

That episode was

great

sasageyama is now a dc character

That analogy works better in the context of reasoning with the impulsive and aggressive..

Rey and other boys here could learn a thing or two from you good sir.

Hmmm, I do suppose you're right

I'd like to think they'd do the same

just saying, that finger wagging

and the letter by letter emphasis she kept doing

really

tickled my fancy

HOLD IT! PERHAPS SO, BUT IF YOU DO NOT REFRAIN FROM SUCH SPEECH MANNERISMS YOU WILL BE HELD IN CONTEMPT OF COURT!!!

HOW ABUSIVE MAAAAAN

YOU MUST BE ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

But I won't let that S-T-O-P me either

just saying, that finger wagging

and the letter by letter emphasis she kept doing

really

tickled my fancy

I know right?

HOW ABUSIVE MAAAAAN

YOU MUST BE ON THE SIDE OF THE PEOPLE WHO THINK THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

But I won't let that S-T-O-P me either

*shivers*

I hate that professor. His smile and statue-y look creeped me out. Especially at the end when he was getting mad.

But I hate a certain murderer who that he was so "beautiful" even more.

...Come to think of it, I hate most of the murderers in AA games...

Capcom sure did a good job at making them so hate-able.

In fact, I'm starting to hate that captain dude.

Edited by Fruity Insanity