• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I'm doing Operating Systems and just for this particular homework I'd rather do OS

OS was my own personal hell...since not only did the teacher not give us something when we failed the deadline, he made us complete the previous assignment, turn it in, and then do the actual assignment without an extension. Which is why I no longer wish to build or even touch the basis of a computer.

The two words are more or less synonymous, but they're two different character classes in the game she comes from.

No, if I wanted to scar you for life I'd show you something far, far worse than a little cleavage.

Game is?

Dio could still beat you in this. All he has to do is open his mouth...no images needed.

Edited by Silverwind

Dio could still beat you in this. All he has to do is open his mouth...no images needed.

and what could stream forth but balls balls balls balls balls balls i've got balls of steel balls balls balls of steeeeeel ballsballsballs

Game is?

Tactics Ogre for PSP.

That's fine. I have no intention of one-upping anyone.

Those Flareon must not be eaten ;n;

And I know there are members who will start thinking of doing so because every time some kind of living thing appears, the next response is "food" Especially Dio

Edited by Freohr Datia

OS was my own personal hell...since not only did the teacher not give us something when we failed the deadline, he made us complete the previous assignment, turn it in, and then do the actual assignment without an extension. Which is why I no longer wish to build or even touch the basis of a computer.

Oh eesh, that sucks.

My prof's fairly lenient about deadlines, he put the soft deadline at midnight but won't close submission until he actually bothers to so you can hand it in at like 4am and still be okay, he'll also have a late bin for those that gets handed in after the submission actually closes and he'll grade those at the end of semester to see if it'd help your grade while maintaining fairness to those who actually handed things in on time

It's a hard as fuck course tho

Hmmm, PSP never interested me.

The only SONY system I want now is PS4 for KH3. Otherwise, I honestly, don't care too much about PS systems anymore...Nintendo FTW.

Well, that isn't the only Tactics Ogre game...

Oh eesh, that sucks.

My prof's fairly lenient about deadlines, he put the soft deadline at midnight but won't close submission until he actually bothers to so you can hand it in at like 4am and still be okay, he'll also have a late bin for those that gets handed in after the submission actually closes and he'll grade those at the end of semester to see if it'd help your grade while maintaining fairness to those who actually handed things in on time

It's a hard as fuck course tho

Yeah, I had hard deadlines, so it was better to turn stuff in that was half assed than to not turn it in at all. I got a bunch of 60% but my test scores were high enough that I averaged out better than I thought I would have.

Yep, OS is a gateway course and honestly I don't care all that much about it...but the 5 philosopher problem is actually fun to try to solve.

Edited by Silverwind

............... OMG

*takes all the Flareon cake so nobody eats it*

*puts the Flareon cake on Freohr's head*

The only SONY system I want now is PS4 for KH3. Otherwise, I honestly, don't care too much about PS systems anymore...Nintendo FTW.

I am a Nintendo fan, but their products of late have been of little interest to me. The 3DS in particular is disappointing, with mine being little more than a glorified paperweight.

I largely shunned Sony after the PS2 era, but their products are starting to catch my interest again. I just might become a Sony fan again if they decide to release the Vita TV in North America.

Disgusting on so many levels.

1, Hi, since I think I missed you

2, I've been so out of the gaming world that I just recently brought STM4, and H:MoS a few weeks ago. Other than that, I've been playing Pokemon and that's about it.

Yeah, I had hard deadlines, so it was better to turn stuff in that was half assed than to not turn it in at all. I got a bunch of 60% but my test scores were high enough that I averaged out better than I thought I would have.

Yep, OS is a gateway course and honestly I don't care all that much about it...but the 5 philosopher problem is actually fun to try to solve.

I'm actually interested in how OSes work but man it goes over my head sometimes

No, but I doubt she would want go back and play the other games in the Ogre series... And I highly doubt we'll be seeing a new Ogre game any time soon. Square-Enix would probably rather release another lousy Final Fantasy Tactics game instead. -_-

1, Hi, since I think I missed you

2, I've been so out of the gaming world that I just recently brought STM4, and H:MoS a few weeks ago. Other than that, I've been playing Pokemon and that's about it.

Hehe, yeah, I said Hi like 2-3 pages ago. Oh well.

Kinda the same for me, except lately most of my time has been spent with SRW for the most part.

Disgusting on so many levels.

I'd ask you for a good series, but I cba to even care at this point. Your opinion means little when it concerns the games I play.

I am a Nintendo fan, but their products of late have been of little interest to me. The 3DS in particular is disappointing, with mine being little more than a glorified paperweight.

I largely shunned Sony after the PS2 era, but their products are starting to catch my interest again. I just might become a Sony fan again if they decide to release the Vita TV in North America.

The only nintendo series I never really got into was Zelda. I skipped the entire generation and cba to even finish Twilight Princess. BW2 got in the way.

Not even the Xbox is catching my interest. I tried, so hard to love assassins creed and failed miserably after an hour. The same thing happened to Morrowind.