• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh~ I love gazing at the moon... especially during a lunar eclipse. The color is just... amazing...

Oh, I know right?~ I don't think I've ever seen an eclipse though... I'll have to do that~ I've seen it look gold once though- it was amazing~

Oh, I know right?~ I don't think I've ever seen an eclipse though... I'll have to do that~ I've seen it look gold once though- it was amazing~

Lunar eclipses turn the moon a rust color... It's so... eerie in a hauntingly beautiful sort of way...

15649ir.png

It is known.

Hai Thread.

That guy in the middle I don't know him, I'M SORRY looks more like Virion, but I don't see any resemblance between him and Edgeworth

Misdreavus sucks ass.

But it's a cute Ghost pokemon that becomes ugly upon evolving just like Dark mages in awakening

Lunar eclipses turn the moon a rust color... It's so... eerie in a hauntingly beautiful sort of way...

Oh, that does sound pretty~ I want to go star/moongazing soon. The sky's clearest in winter, right? It would be cold, but tons of blankets/cuddles would solve that~

Oh, that does sound pretty~ I want to go star/moongazing soon. The sky's clearest in winter, right? It would be cold, but tons of blankets/cuddles would solve that~

Yes! I'd love to just... drive out into the middle of nowhere, grab some hot cocoa and just... watch the stars pass me by...

Cuddles would be even nicer!

That guy in the middle I don't know him, I'M SORRY looks more like Virion, but I don't see any resemblance between him and Edgeworth

But it's a cute Ghost pokemon that becomes ugly upon evolving just like Dark mages in awakening

Y U NOT KNOW DUNBAN?! Virion's resting bitch face is almost the same as Edgeworth's. Plus the cravat is designed the same way. Edgeworth and Virion both have a similar pose. Its funny because all three characters are vastly different in personality.

Yes! I'd love to just... drive out into the middle of nowhere, grab some hot cocoa and just... watch the stars pass me by...

Cuddles would be even nicer!

That sounds really great right about now~ With marshmallows in the hot cocoa and everything..and the stars...Of course, cuddles are a must! It would be a shame not to share the experience, right?~

That sounds really great right about now~ With marshmallows in the hot cocoa and everything..and the stars...Of course, cuddles are a must! It would be a shame not to share the experience, right?~

Oh yes! And whipped cream. :3

Quite! As much as I would sit there and film the stars patterns and try to recognize the constellations, that would be so much more fun with someone there by your side. It's pretty romantic too.

I want to go star/moongazing soon. The sky's clearest in winter, right? It would be cold, but tons of blankets/cuddles would solve that~

...no seriously how in the HELL are you hitting targets that you don't know about?

Edited by shadowofchaos