Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wait what

who else has an army of penguins besides me

One of my IRL friends. She wants to have an army of penguins and an army of cats, but she may have given up on the cats.

I don't know, we don't get to see the sea that much. Maybe in one of the outrealms. When in doubt, always blame the outrealms.

Maybe they should go back to the Hotrealms and see if any dolphins show up at the beach.

One of my IRL friends. She wants to have an army of penguins and an army of cats, but she may have given up on the cats.

Maybe they should go back to the Hotrealms and see if any dolphins show up at the beach.

It's vacation time.

TO THE DLC.

I need to meet this friend of yours.

We would so get along! Maybe combine our armies to make a bigger army of penguins.

Didn't Shirley mention something about becoming a cat lady sometime ago?

But then they will only find fanservice dolphins

It's vacation time.

TO THE DLC.

Maybe Henry will put on his swimsuit! XD

I need to meet this friend of yours.

We would so get along! Maybe combine our armies to make a bigger army of penguins.

SUPER PENGUIN ARMY GOGOGO

That DLC is the ENTIRE reason why I like Male Sorcerers.

I kind of like male sorcerers because I like looking at them and yeah -- *shot*

lewd

You didn't even had to lewd on that one

That DLC is the ENTIRE reason why I like Male Sorcerers.

This DLC must be top priority for me because my waifu is so hawt NoA had to censor her fanservice

Edited by Tonton

I'm all right guys, it's not really serious. I'm just getting sick of the class I'm TAing for. People are so disrespectful and won't stop talking. I can understand talking in short bursts at certain points in the class. BUT THE ENTIRE TIME!?

Am i gonna have to shove a bitch into a black hole?

So, I just found out, but apparently my brother had downloaded LoL a long time ago because a friend of his sent him a link to it... though never bothered to play it...

So, I just found out, but apparently my brother had downloaded LoL a long time ago because a friend of his sent him a link to it... though never bothered to play it...

tell him to keep it that way, game is terrible and does unspeakable things to anyone who is bad at time management