• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that and bulk. It's a hella annoying. Well, until I send out my Mega Garchomp and EQ it.

The thing about Mega Gardevoir is that there's nothing special about it to make it useful. To mega evolve you need to use your item slot. Not only that, but whatever role Gardevoir can fill, another Pokemon can fill just as well. (Life Orb, Magic Guard Alakazam comes to mind.)

Mega Kangaskhan has Power-up Punch going for it, while Mega Mawile has bulk and Huge Power. Mega Gengar has Shadow Tag, while Mega Blastoise is bulky and powerful.

Speaking of which, I got the feeling Mega Gengar is getting a one-way ticket straight to OOberz.

NO-m!

But I suppose I can extend my offer and let you have one too if you beat FE4.

I'm still gonna hug you anyway just like I'll keep trying to hug Pride!

Yes! Short memory isn't THAT short!

Oh, it's quiet now. I'll pull it up on my phone.

Which is why I don't want you to go back there...!

It really is.

What do you mean your phone? You better not watch it with a shitty res or... I'll be very unhappy. >:[

How thoughtful...

Speaking of which, I got the feeling Mega Gengar is getting a one-way ticket straight to OOberz.

It really is easy to deal with. It's defenses and HP are still bad, so it's easily killed in one hit.

Sucker Punch is its biggest fear.

I'm thinking about raising an Aerodactyl to use against those bastards instead.

But dem defenses. ;~;

Train a Tyranitar instead or something.

Maybe, but since I already have this one here, and I have both my 3DS and my DS Lite with me, I could actually do that while I play Y. I don't really want a shiny Ninjask, it's just that from the pokémon yhat I could breed with my Escavalier to try to get a shiny, I prefer Ninjask (not to mention it's two shinies for 1 :awesome: )

Ah, so it's for the two shinies for one thing...

:D Problem solved, huh?

Ohh... I see. [/nods]

Maybe I'm just horrifically biased to a certain three typings... which is funny considering that said three types can kind of destroy each other.

It's still annoying... because if EQ happens to not kill it, a Play Rough from Mega Mawile KOs Garchomp...

It really is.

What do you mean your phone? You better not watch it with a shitty res or... I'll be very unhappy. >:[

How thoughtful...

D:

... Um, eek? M-My phone's not that bad... And Youtube has been a bit of a jerk as of late and loads REALLY slowly.

I'm just looking out for you, Marthur...

It really is easy to deal with. It's defenses and HP are still bad, so it's easily killed in one hit.

But dem defenses. ;~;

Ah, so it's for the two shinies for one thing...

It's still annoying... because if EQ happens to not kill it, a Play Rough from Mega Mawile KOs Garchomp...

:\

Ah, well, that's something.

I bet next generation everyone is going to be pleading for a fairy nerf. Now watch they respond with a new type solely for that purpose.

hay hay y'all~

*pokes the curtain*

[/whacks with a healing staff]

170 base sp. attack is nothing to sneeze at, you know.

Edited by Levant Fortner

:\

Ah, well, that's something.

I bet next generation everyone is going to be pleading for a fairy nerf. Now watch they respond with a new type solely for that purpose.

Honestly, I think it's fine the way it is. People with Garchomp, Dragonite, Salamance, Tyranitar, Goodra, and Hydreigon will have to be extra careful. Which is good. Come to think of it, Metagross is the only Pseudo-legendary that resists Fairy-types...

>Is its biggest fear.

>Meaning Gengar fears Sucker Punch (except maybe behind a Sub), not other Pokemon fear Sucker Punch on Gengar.

Sucker Punch on Gengar sucks... D:

I realized that after the fact. But still, 170 base special attack leaves a mark, especially with Ghost only having one resist.

I'm still gonna hug you anyway just like I'll keep trying to hug Pride!

nom nom nom

Have fun hugging the air. ;__;

But dem defenses. ;~;

But speed. D:

Sirius seemed unreliable.