FE4 THREAD

Fia

I read a MUxCordelia story where MU was pining over Sumia the way Cordelia pines over Chrom, because Chrom proposed to her right before MU could. And MU and Cordelia are as snarky to Chrom and Sumia as Severa is to everyone, and Severa and Lucina were in a love triangle with Inigo. It was kind of eh ;/

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He can only marry one person otherwise it's just friendship for all.

only because they had to keep the game PG :smug:

I'VE HAD IT!

*throws Ein into Antarctica*

Not Antarctica! Are you trying to pelt him with harmful ultraviolet radiation?!

(Real talk: Because of the ozone hole, being around Antarctica is BAD.)

Where are you looking? All stories I read are from FFN.

FFN, lol. I've seen maybe two or three MUxTharja stories.

MUxAnna's fairly popular over there, too.

Probably not for long... or who knows. It's been long since I've read that article that the hole was actually getting smaller. Or at least, they predicted it would return to it's 1980's size somewhere in the near future. I'd need to search for it again... oh well...

I read a MUxCordelia story where MU was pining over Sumia the way Cordelia pines over Chrom, because Chrom proposed to her right before MU could. And MU and Cordelia are as snarky to Chrom and Sumia as Severa is to everyone, and Severa and Lucina were in a love triangle with Inigo. It was kind of eh ;/

... Think I read that one...

Probably not for long... or who knows. It's been long since I've read that article that the hole was actually getting smaller. Or at least, they predicted it would return to it's 1980's size somewhere in the near future. I'd need to search for it again... oh well...

We just went over that in class last week. If I recall correctly, the hole should "recover" in about 2070 or so, but that's a long time from now. Also, there is LOTS of variation from year to year in the hole size. The stuff we put in the atmosphere has a long residence time. So even if we could stop putting excess greenhouse gases and CFCs in the atmosphere NOW and stop putting it there for a long time, it'd take YEARS to recover.

We just went over that in class last week. If I recall correctly, the hole should "recover" in about 2070 or so, but that's a long time from now. Also, there is LOTS of variation from year to year in the hole size. The stuff we put in the atmosphere has a long residence time. So even if we could stop putting excess greenhouse gases and CFCs in the atmosphere NOW and stop putting it there for a long time, it'd take YEARS to recover.

Okay, I guess "near" was probably only for tortoises and sequoias, hahaha. Anyway... yeah, it's bad things are that way, but at least it's better to know it's not all gloom and doom... unless we screw up things to an irreversible level.... which I hope may not happen... A LOT of hoping there...

Whaaaaaaaaaat, my penguins!!!! ;n;

Better safe than sorry. Shirley might be on to something

Wait what? I'm not even really here.

:<

no cheating