• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

wow those last two pokepuffs shit.

I can almost consistently get enough stars to earn those now. I think it's from getting 4.5 stars or above on Unlimited. They give 5 affection hearts when fed to a Pokemon ;3

Yes. You can get critical for moves that might not normally hit a critical, the Pokemon can also recover from status effects, they can dodge some moves that normally would hit them, etc. There are a lot more, and of course the chances are increased with higher affection.

One of the noteworthy benefits is the Pokemon can RNG endure lethal blows (this already seems to happen in other games anyways, I swear), which can literally turn a fight around (damnit Roxas)

Apparently it doesn't work in certain areas though.

*reads both posts*

TO POKÉMON AIME

Anything that's becoming a permanent fixture in my roster is getting affection farm for OP benefits - that's how worth it is.

Aww yeah!

Even better since I'm going to spend like 200+ hours in there.

Awwww yiss.

^Definitely not trying to find naughty things to do with the Pokemon during that time.

Edited by Interest

h0lm.jpg

Good evening, thread! 3:50AM here.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

see everytime i come here in the morning i'm like "i should participate" and then the most recent post is some stoopid "hi" post with no content and i get mad and sad