• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow? People would kill for some snow down here. No, really. Snow is so rare down here, that whenever it DOES snow, like everyone looses their minds, and school gets canceled. Even if it's just a tiny bit.

when you've had over five meters of snow in one winter, you don't want any snow ever after

Wow the new subject...

[15:33:15] <FreohrDatia> ewiiiiiiieeeeeeee

[15:33:17] <FreohrDatia> snoooooooooow

Thanks a lot Lake Michigan because you look like you're the reason I'm getting this according to the map ;~;

It isn't very heavy at least... just hopefully it won't be sending it this way for very long =< (oh and I am at the very edge of all this snow after all~!)

Edited by Freohr Datia

There was a guy from Sapporo sitting next to us in the ramen place we ate at yesterday.

There's...There's a ramen place near you? HRRRRRRG I'm so jelly! ;A;

But Prankster is a bajillion times better!!!Also, hnnnngg, I have 3 and a half boxes of unhatched Gastly that are taking up space and that I can't release until I hatch the damn things. >_<

I need to get some heart scales and Thief is still not an option :P I've been doing this the entire afternoon with no success so far

There's...There's a ramen place near you? HRRRRRRG I'm so jelly! ;A;

Not near me. Near my school.

If any of my friends ever visit me in Vegas, I have at least two food places I'd take them to eat with me.

...though that Chinese place is such in the sketchy part of town. AND YET I CAN'T STOP GOING BECAUSE FOOD IS SO GOOD.

HOW ABOUT

Make part of the fe4 thread snowy with frozen lakes for fun ice skating (and I guess unfrozen rivers), then make part of the fe4 thread a lovely forest with unfrozen lakes and rivers.