FE4 THREAD

Fia

majora's mask was disappointing in 2000

come 2008 and it's better than ocarina of time

same thing happened with pokemon

everyone loved gen 2 but now it's the most hated and everyone is into trumpets, oceans, endless water types, a boring elite four, a shitton of features and old pokemon removed and fucking contests

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone loved gen 2 but now it's the most hated and everyone is into trumpets, oceans, endless water types, a boring elite four, a shitton of features and old pokemon removed and fucking contests

I always loved MM and thought it was better than OOT.

I always found gen 2 to be a bit disappointing and loved gen 3

SUE ME

Opinions change over time, is the only thing I can say to this.

I think no matter what Zelda game I play, I'll always love MM. Bias counts here, of course, because that game was what got me into the series in the first place. But I mean... things change throughout the flow in time...

Oh, really? Can'twaitcan'twaitcan't.

Oh, have you? I mean, I was around a few events and practically everyone participating got along and had fun. Now, yes, it DOES have its crazies, of course, but they're your standard nonsensical trolls and you can easily avoid them.

One of my friends is very docile and loves Hetalia. She finds the fandom frightening. Kinda tells me something...

The thing I hate the most about the Zelda fanbase is this whole

"MAJORA'S MASK REMAKE MUST HAPPEN THERE IS A OCARINA REMAKE AND MAJORA'S MASK IS THE BEST SHIT EVAH"

I like the game but fuck that, we just had two remakes, I want new games goddammit. If you want to play MM get a N64, an emulator, buy it on the Virtual Console.

I want an MM remake but people are barking too loud, yes. MM is awesome but some corners of the fandom are making it to be more than it is.

Rey stahp I don't even see the moe that you're seeing

Right? Im seeing no moe in here.

B-B-But MM is the best game ever =/

I want a remake =/

The fact that they chose WW rather than MM to remake made me hate WW even more =(

I personally prefer WW :P

But really, I'm not completely opposed to remakes, but right now is a very bad idea. WW remake may look nice (and I just might buy it) but I don't like when people are all for their nostalgia, a remake would add nothing at all.

I want Nintendo consoles with two original Zelda games goddammit, not a bunch of remakes ;_;

I want an MM remake but people are barking too loud, yes. MM is awesome but some corners of the fandom are making it to be more than it is.

Come on, if they (me included) think that MM is that good, they're not "making it to be more than it is"

They thinks it is THAT good

There's no such think as overrated, just different opinions.

Edited by Nobody

It's not only because I don't like Cordelia better as a unit and as a character, but since I'm pairing her with Henry, which I don't use, and I married Cordelia to Gaius whom I like to use and sometimes have to, (he's my only thief after all :S) I don't really have a reason to use Sumia

What point are you at? And I guess you aren't using Anna.

I think people tend to overrate OoT more than anything. Also the mega love for WW baffles the fuck out of me. Has forever. I could never understand that. Skyward Sword deserves every ounce of hate it gets though.

Doctor Who fanbase is probably the friendliest thing ive ever seen. And its HUGE!

oh well see, that's not a videogame fanbase lolol

I love this forum

oyes. i get warned too often when posting outside of fftf lol. and what i love is that people actually want to discuss things at sf's spam section

B-B-But MM is the best game ever =/

I want a remake =/

The fact that they chose WW rather than MM to remake made me hate WW even more =(

in my opinion, games stopped needing remakes since the snes games, except for those "missed potential" games like mega man x6 or sonic and the black knight, or games that are too hard to access like sega saturn games.

Phew, un-followed everything except the FE4 THREAD.

follow my whine thread

I think people tend to overrate OoT more than anything. Also the mega love for WW baffles the fuck out of me. Has forever. I could never understand that. Skyward Sword deserves every ounce of hate it gets though.

LttP best LoZ

Come on, if they (me included) think that MM is that good, they're not "making it to be more than it is"

They thinks it is THAT good

There's no such think as overrated, just different opinions.

No no, im talking about people who theorize the shit out of MM. LOUDLY. People do overthink that game a lot. Its kind of annoying. While the game is wonderful and open to some interpretations, the lengths people go get stupid.

in my opinion, games stopped needing remakes since the snes games, except for those "missed potential" games like mega man x6 or sonic and the black knight, or games that are too hard to access like sega saturn games.

This alone proves you wrong:

Resident_Evil_2002_cover.jpg

isn't wind waker that game that got a lot of heat for the pretty art style and the boat sections?

Well, I'd describe it more like... no different than what I'd see out of any other regular person...

Maybe the small font really does have that strong of an effect x3

One of my friends is very docile and loves Hetalia. She finds the fandom frightening. Kinda tells me something...

Huh. Well, you CAN come across some pretty rabid Dry Dockers and snarky ship-to-ship combat. Hetalia is the reason I prefer crack pairings, seriously.

This wounds me so. DX

oh and lttp. tried to play that on an iphone. was frustrating. And now i want to get mm but i suck at managing time so yeah.....

If you use the reversed song of time, time is not a issue.

isn't wind waker that game that got a lot of heat for the pretty art style and the boat sections?

And the triforce quest, and the boring dungeons, and the bland islands...

Seriously, IMO the only thing of the game that didn't deserve to be bashed is the one that was the most (the art style)

Edited by Nobody

Yeah. The art style got heat for being too kiddy or some stupid shit. (i never had a problem with its art style/graphics) The sailing..ugh the sailing...I think the remake spruced that up a bit by adding a sail that makes you go faster. Doesnt help that theres just not enough dungeons in that game to satisfy me given the size of its overworld.