FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, that's probably exactly what. So don't feel too bad about it. I would be in the same position as you, really. But then again, maybe we're both just stubborn, huh. As for obliviousness, well, maybe it'll just take that guy to have to ask you out to show that they're interested in you. Isn't that what should happen anyway.

Yeah, the guy should be the one to ask out you out. That's probably the only way I'd know if someone's interested in me. I do feel better knowing I'm not the only one who would rather find someone to date myself^^ And I am rather subborn at times. I tend to smile and hide my troubles, until I can hide them no longer.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the guy should be the one to ask out you out. That's probably the only way I'd know if someone's interested in me. I do feel better knowing I'm not the only one who would rather find someone to date myself^^ And I am rather subborn at times. I tend to smile and hide my troubles, until I can hide them no longer.

Exactly! Well, that's pretty much like me... And I'm glad. You're definitely not the only one in that. :3 and it's fine to be stubborn at times too... just, well, don't worry too much about that. I'm not one who can hide my troubles, but I guess I can with most people. Maybe.

AHHHHHHHOEIHEGORIGVER and then I accidentally slammed my foot against the wall and I did that for god knows why? ;A;

I think I was stretching...

Oh, because I actually flatironed my hair for once and I forgot how nice it looks. :D

Ohh~! That's how I feel sometimes when I curl mine =o But I feel like my hair might be a bit long for curling now... because I feel like it seems nicer curled when it's shorter I guess... Although I've never tried while this long before, and I'll never know until I find out~ I'm kinda tempted to try now...

Edited by Freohr Datia

AHHHHHHHOEIHEGORIGVER and then I accidentally slammed my foot against the wall and I did that for god knows why? ;A;

Ohh~! That's how I feel sometimes when I curl mine =o But I feel like my hair might be a bit long for curling now... because I feel like it seems nicer curled when it's shorter I guess... Although I've never tried while this long before, and I'll never know until I find out~ I'm kinda tempted to try now...

I know, I love that feeling~ I took a picture and stuck it in the picture thread. :3

My hair is... weird. Apparently, it's growing, but it feels like it's been the same length forever but... meh.

lN9HyAx.png

... Oh nooooo, he got to you too, Bindi.

Wow, I've been riding my bike around and around and around and around waiting for my next Eevee to hatch... then I checked and saw they were all hatched already ;u; I should really check more often...

Are you using Lumiose Tower?

Exactly! Well, that's pretty much like me... And I'm glad. You're definitely not the only one in that. :3 and it's fine to be stubborn at times too... just, well, don't worry too much about that. I'm not one who can hide my troubles, but I guess I can with most people. Maybe.

I just feel bad at this point that I ended up butting heads with my mom over something minor.

I find it hard to get into FE: A nowadays. The plot is stupid, the characters are caricatures and the game-play sucks. 3:

I could say the same, just replace FEA with FE4.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Stop, Levant. He has a point.

Ouch, Fre. D:

I just feel bad at this point that I ended up butting heads with my mom over something minor.

It's okay... At least you stood up for yourself though.

Stop, Levant. He has a point.

And so do I - slogging through huge maps where you do more moving than fighting would bore me to sleep quickly. :Knoll:

Edited by Levant Fortner

W-What, well, at this rate I - I shouldn't be surprised, huh...

You shouldn't.

I could say the same, just replace FEA with FE4.

Out.

That's way too many.

I can only believe because I saw it myself.

Also, Eater of Worlds is a pansy

...I-I've been waifu'd!

... don't tell me you're surprised too

You don't sound like you dislike the idea.

Gigolo

Are you using Lumiose Tower?

No.... should I be?? =o

You don't sound like you dislike the idea.

Imo this entire time she's never been sounding she dislikes anything you say to her x3 Only "I'm not trying to..."