• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Lumiose Tower Plaza while holding eggs. Press left or right.

Heehee I think doing those kinds of things tires me out (or bores~ or both~) more than when I actually pay attention to where I'm going. Because just holding my finger down wears me out eventually x3 So I guess I prefer doing something I'm more involved in. Though not that I've been doing much different so far... which was circling around the northern and southern avenues~

Unless I want to try double tasking!! Like watch a video while I'm cycling around. Then I will remember to go there~

Heehee I think doing those kinds of things tires me out (or bores~ or both~) more than when I actually pay attention to where I'm going. Because just holding my finger down wears me out eventually x3 So I guess I prefer doing something I'm more involved in. Though not that I've been doing much different so far... which was circling around the northern and southern avenues~

Unless I want to try double tasking!! Like watch a video while I'm cycling around. Then I will remember to go there~

You can put a coin under the circle pad or whatever (so it's facing right) when in Lumiose Tower.

Edited by Sylveon

I'd take FE4's few lines per character not named Sigurd over FEA's

FE4 was old, there was no system in place for supports so much, and the few lines per character establishes a basis for fan-expansion of characters. I don't know if the manga is official product or not but it's a good example of that.

FEA is new and there is a system in place for expansive character development that they chose not to capitalise on, instead making 90% of the supports very repetitive. It has the potential for great character dev, but it didn't take advantage of that.

(I do like the gameplay, though.)

Edited by Thor Odinson

fe13 > fe4 and i still feel comfortable here

lol

Ditto.

FE4 was old, there was no system in place for supports so much, and the few lines per character establishes a basis for fan-expansion of characters. I don't know if the manga is official product or not but it's a good example of that.

FEA is new and there is a system in place for expansive character development that they chose not to capitalise on, instead making 90% of the supports very repetitive. It has the potential for great character dev, but it didn't take advantage of that.

FE4 has good music, but that's honestly the only thing I actually like about it.

This

this rune factory game

its

its

so comfy

4 years late.

I'll have my revenge against the brain (and the bee) eventually

Especially now that I've sated my curiosity about The (normal mode) Corruption

And then to the underworld!

Yep! It's useful for multitasking, and it's the fastest way to hatch them too!

Gameplaywise I do think FE4 could do without all the huge maps but characterwise I'd take FE4's cast over FE13's any day

I have a better feel for Ayra's character in about 5 lines than anyone in FEA with all their supports

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ditto.

FE4 has good music, but that's honestly the only thing I actually like about it.

no you're not allowed to ditto me

i do like fe4 a bit, it just withers in the light of awakening

And then to the underworld!

I don't know if I want to throw that voodoo doll there

"FE 4 thread", and of course, it's this site's chatroom.

I'd imagine it has a theme song already, eh? If not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIWC2moJvE

why would the fe4 thread have a fe12 music as its theme

Gameplaywise I do think FE4 could do without all the huge maps but characterwise I'd take FE4's cast over FE13's any day

It's not just the huge maps that kill FE4's playability for me - it's also the fact that FE4's probably more walkthrough heavy (read: you need a guide to figure out quite a bit of crap, like the Hero Axe or pairing mechanics) than most other FEs are. And character wise, Ayra's about the only FE4 character who stands out to me (but she's not someone I care about - Lana's one of the very few FE4 characters I can bring myself to care about).

Edited by Levant Fortner

how so

its just really relaxed

coming off of a storm of platinum games, you know trying to s-rank revengeance and anarchy reigns

its just comfy

plow fields, plow waifus, you dont even kill monsters when you kill them they just go back to where they came from because magic

So you like it, right? I told you it has charm~

Is pretty good so far but

THE FIRST TWO HOURS IS MERELY A GLIMPSE

I NEED MORE BEFORE I CAN RATE IT ON THE ONLY OBJECTIVE SCALE

ITS EITHER SHIT

OR BRILLIANT

Don't get me wrong tho I like FEA for the most part I just don't like 50% of its class designs and 90% of its writing

I'll still play the fuck out of it

No Levin? Honestly for the time and without a support system FE4 did an alright job with what it can do. If FEA didn't have the SUPPORT EVERYONE system in place I wouldn't give it nearly as much shit for the characters, but with such a system and your characters are still uninspiring? That's a problem.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Nailed it.

I would have liked the gameplay better if pair up wasn't so broken and nosferatanking didn't break the whole game.

At the end of it, I was feeling like I wasn't even playing a strategy game anymore.