• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think FEA's characters had potential and I would've liked them if they got more expansion in supports instead of having to buy DLC for that

That being said Sully is still my bb just not the level that Ayra is my bb

Oh right, the other one is the chapter 5 epilogue

I think Shanan was too squishy to survive, especially since he couldn't canto away

Aless and Celice were probably used too, but Faval deal the most damage

Yay for savestates

I knew it.

Faval always got Wrath'd to death for me.

Yay for abuse

Once I decided to kill Arvis with Larcei using a Silver Blade for kicks

Took like 10+ turns and a lot of heal but I won (70 hp on Larcei means that Arvis can't oneshot \o/)

Edited by Thor Odinson

Which dungeon are you at? Trust me, it only gets better from here~

(psssst read the item descriptions, some of them are really funny and clever)

Just got done with dungeon one

That is, if dungeon one ends after the monster turns into that green haired girl

they can't be wittier than Disgaea item descriptions but aye aye cap'n I'll keep my eyes peeled

That is, if dungeon one ends after the monster turns into that green haired girl

they can't be wittier than Disgaea item descriptions but aye aye cap'n I'll keep my eyes peeled

Yeah, the dungeon ends after the boss.

i'm confused

you don't like it because you need a strategy guide, but the holy weapons which the game generally feeds you (okay not forseti i guess) break the game into pieces

It's a little of both, really. You're not told anywhere that you're stuck with an entirely different set of characters for the second half of the game, for one. Second, as Marthur touched up on (he didn't out and say it), if some of your guys get weapons with 30 mt whereas others don't (and even among THOSE, two in particular shoot up whoever has them straight to their own God tier)... something's wrong, and it's not swamp gas.

Edited by Levant Fortner

It's a little of both, really. You're not told anywhere that you're stuck with an entirely different set of characters for the second half of the game, for one.

i'm not the biggest fan of 4g1's story by any shot at all, but that would sort of ruin the point if they told you dude

Second, as Marthur touched up on (he didn't out and say it), if some of your guys get weapons with 30 mt whereas others don't (and even among THOSE, two in particular shoot up whoever has them straight to their own God tier)... something's wrong, and it's not swamp gas.

itt: internal balance in fire emblems is fucked. film at 11.

It's a little of both, really. You're not told anywhere that you're stuck with an entirely different set of characters for the second half of the game, for one. Second, as Marthur touched up on (he didn't out and say it), if some of your guys get weapons with 30 mt whereas others don't (and even among THOSE, two in particular shoot up whoever has them straight to their own God tier)... something's wrong, and it's not swamp gas.

Don't put words in my mouth.

Hoping all playable characters to be balanced in a single player game where all of them are usable is stupid.

In fact, I love that they didn't try to because it works as a narrative mechanic.

i'm not the biggest fan of 4g1's story by any shot at all, but that would sort of ruin the point if they told you dude

itt: internal balance in fire emblems is fucked. film at 11.

I already admitted the second one earlier. The first one? I guess I can concede that.

I want Moonblast to be a TM

and I want puffs to get it

That reminds me, some Pokedex entries say that once two Wigglytuff snuggle, they won't want to let go

I already admitted the second one earlier. The first one? I guess I can concede that.

That reminds me, some Pokedex entries say that once two Wigglytuff snuggle, they won't want to let go

My box of 4-5 iv puffs is proof enough of this

And man even after 5 readings of Thor: GoT I still can't get over (and I love) the fact that Thor uses Mjolnir as a flashlight

Aye, so you fought Ambrosia, then? Yes good.

The next boss is one of my favorites~

Stuff will start getting really good soon, I promise!