• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry

I've been researching the darker side of the brony fandom out of boredom and... I saw... something that shocked me

Those people can be sick puppies O_o

O-Oh no... y-you... y-you found Cupcakes, didn't you?

Don't put words in my mouth.

Hoping all playable characters to be balanced in a single player game where all of them are usable is stupid.

In fact, I love that they didn't try to because it works as a narrative mechanic.

A narrative mechanic, eh... I'm no expect on that, so I'll concede and we can leave it at that. That being said, though, I wouldn't expect every playable character to be balanced even if it wasn't a game where all of them were usable.

eh I think I'll play FE9 for the first time in forever. I wonder if Titania still moves at 1000 mph for some reason while everyone else moves at normal speed.

First time (and possibly last time unless dolphin adds turbo) I played FE9 Titania was about 10 squares ahead of everyone else and gave no fucks

10/10 unit

Hoping all playable characters to be balanced in a single player game where all of them are usable is stupid.

I don't think it's stupid per se, but it is a pipe dream.

There is simply no way a game with a cast as large as any Fire Emblem can ever be truly balanced.

First time (and possibly last time unless dolphin adds turbo) I played FE9 Titania was about 10 squares ahead of everyone else and gave no fucks

10/10 unit

nono

You don't understand what I mean. She literally moves faster than everyone else. As in her character model is faster. Everyone else's is moves at normal speed.