FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh you planned nothing xb

I plan retroactively

Deal with it

No.

My city has near 250 thousand people and a neighboring city with nearly as much.

We McDonald's, Subway (two of them), Lojas Americanas (three of them), and other shit you wouldn't see in a small town here, specially in the northeast.

But NOT. A. SINGLE. BOOKSTORE.

I makes me so mad, I need to go to a capital just so I can buy a freaking book or game or buy it over the internet. >_>

Priorities! Edited by OldMan

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

IN THE JUNGLE

THE MIGHTY JUNGLE

THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT

wimoweh, wimoweh, Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

No.

My city has near 250 thousand people and a neighboring city with nearly as much.

We McDonald's, Subway (two of them), Lojas Americanas (three of them), and other shit you wouldn't see in a small town here, specially in the northeast.

But NOT. A. SINGLE. BOOKSTORE.

I makes me so mad, I need to go to a capital just so I can buy a freaking book or game or buy it over the internet. >_>

oh, I see >.>

That must suck

Meanestest

I really should start planning my base one of these days

Wh-what I do what you tell me to then get called meanestest??

You.... you OLDESTEST D=

You can make it the greatestest base in the wooooooooooorld~! Or in that world at least =3

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY TANGERINE.

brb PMing Tangerine.

Silly Shirley.

I still need to think how I want to make that base, though

Part of me wants to actually build a proper town, but that could allow enemies to spawn inside of it

And talking about spawns

I read in the wiki that Bone Serpents from the underworld can climb up direct tunnels you build

I saw one doing that, and it was hilariously easy to kill with a diamond staff

It's funny to read people going OH SHIT BONE SERPENTS when they're such easy targets

Yeah, I kind of have a town idea too. But as you said...

For now, I'm content having a big castle. I just really need to work on building a water feature, and the underground areas...

lol what

Bone serpents are easy mode

Who actually complains about them

I was just reading the index of FE4 thread folder. What is this thing about TE?

[TE] TheEnd (aka. Finn / Anborn Arsar / Arthur)

Description: A Brazilian member of SF and an Ex-moderator of FESS. An old, defective moonspeak translation fossil machine sitting in a corner of FE4 THREAD. Vincent sometimes comes by and presses his rusty "translate" button when in trouble, then goes back to his daily routine. In the rest of the time, he snarks and plays games nobody cares about. Strengths: An extensive source of knowledge about many subjects. Good translator and what a talent for RP *claps*. Weaknesses: Fia, self-proclaimed boring and unfriendly.

jelly much?

No. Just gonna set you on fire more. *burns Tonton some more*

Silly Shirley.

THANKS. ;~;

omg, Pride, why didn't you marry my NTG?

yay for relationship values

Yeah, I kind of have a town idea too. But as you said...

For now, I'm content having a big castle. I just really need to work on building a water feature, and the underground areas...

lol what

Bone serpents are easy mode

Who actually complains about them

I'll probably have to settle with a castle, but I want it to make sense, etc.

I should probably set a base near the crimson altar nearest to the surface or something

I dunno, pansies in the internet

sara needs to read all the idk how many pages she missed

and then sara was lost forever

again

Description: A Brazilian member of SF and an Ex-moderator of FESS. An old, defective moonspeak translation fossil machine sitting in a corner of FE4 THREAD. Vincent sometimes comes by and presses his rusty "translate" button when in trouble, then goes back to his daily routine. In the rest of the time, he snarks and plays games nobody cares about. Strengths: An extensive source of knowledge about many subjects. Good translator and what a talent for RP *claps*. Weaknesses: Fia, self-proclaimed boring and unfriendly.

This theme was playing when I read this

;_;

Damn, it even made me forget to paste this into my previous post

Edited by OldMan

THANKS. ;~;

iono, but if he's old and defective, he'll die of old age sooner or later...

*hides*

Edited by Levant Fortner

OMG, I laughed more than I should at this XD no, seriously, I was afraid of waking people here

Y u do dis to me? ;_;

yay for relationship values

I didn't like her ending with you that I got :c Rei Rei's was better

This theme was playing when I read this

;_;

Damn, it even made me forget to paste this into my previous post

*patpat*

Edited by Tonton

*patpat*

You claim I'm bitter towards NTG because you didn't see me reacting to her brother

Wow... >_> that is so sad.

BUT WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT.

The end of a lost age. Edited by OldMan