• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened?

I just don't need friends. I fuck them over all the god.damn. time. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Why can't I BE the girl I want to be? Why can't I just actually have some goddamn respect for people and be sweet and kind and gentle like everyone believes me to be?

I broke my promise today and I don't care anymore. I can't care. I hate it.

Oh man I think I'm gonna TA next semester

It's apparently a free A for one class in my department so

But apparently one of my classes was cancelled today so I went to visit my friend in his TA hours and ended up helping people out with their code and I don't do a terrible job at it

So I might give this a shot

Edited by Thor Odinson

king crimson was ok

but diavolo's outfit was just ridiculous

neither are ok

NOTHING IS OK

not with part 5 ;__;

It would be the best decision ever. Part 7 has some nice guys but the plot is just out there, you know. It's a slow as hell entry on the series. Funny, 'cause it's A RACE

Hahaha, man I never even saw it like that! You're absolutely right, it's shittily slow for being a race. Though honestly, the first quarter or so was really nice. Deceptively so. But yeah, it's riddled with problems otherwise.

I just don't need friends. I fuck them over all the god.damn. time. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

Why can't I BE the girl I want to be? Why can't I just actually have some goddamn respect for people and be sweet and kind and gentle like everyone believes me to be?

dafuck man, that sounds terrible, whatever it is

//patpat

HOHOHOHOHO.

No.

Open it as soon as you get it. It has a time limit from before it's what I think as a good present and turns into a bad one.

Tadaima people.

Alrighty then!~ I look forward to it!

*glomps*

That make you feel any better?

;_;

gold experience requiem was bad, and doppio was just weird, but i thought king crimson was fine

King Crimson had potential, but goddamn it was wasted HARD with that last battle. It made the villain look weak when all the previous ones were major threats.

Hahaha, man I never even saw it like that! You're absolutely right, it's shittily slow for being a race. Though honestly, the first quarter or so was really nice. Deceptively so. But yeah, it's riddled with problems otherwise.

Yeah, and I JUST thought about it now. Funny haha

What the hell happened?

well yeah, blame that on golden experience broquiem

king crimson had everything for a perfect assassin, could've killed just about anyone in the group

Ass pull, Deus-ex Machina and Villain Decay.

It could NEVER work out fine that way.

I just don't need friends. I fuck them over all the god.damn. time. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.Why can't I BE the girl I want to be? Why can't I just actually have some goddamn respect for people and be sweet and kind and gentle like everyone believes me to be?I broke my promise today and I don't care anymore. I can't care. I hate it.

*hugs Vashiane*

wrt fashionchat a page back, I prefer neutral tones but my tshirts can be most cool colours

and pale yellow

On fashionable days I look like Stuttgart Loki but most days I look like Desmond Miles with a coat and scarf if it's cold

Stuttgart Loki is best Loki. I tend to look like a cross between Miles Edgeworth and Morticia Addams most days i actually effort. With really full volume Virion style hair. I need to get a really good cravat...

king crimson was ok

but diavolo's outfit was just ridiculous

King Crimson is the shit! Robert Fripp is----

Oh wait...

JoJo again. Dammit.

Vashie, whats going on?