• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make the next signs of my pulse a bit earlier than I did the last time.

I cannot believe in less than 2 weeks, I'm going home for the semester. I FEEL SO OLD

Also I hear Sara just totally disappeared literally a day after she came back. Oh well--at least she's not dead or anything. We know that much y es

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Isn't the generic the meadow one?

Well, don't most people who play Pokémon live in cities???

I'll make the next signs of my pulse a bit earlier than I did the last time.

I cannot believe in less than 2 weeks, I'm going home for the semester. I FEEL SO OLD

Hi, Lux~

Also, HOW CAN YOU BE OLD AT 18?!

Also I hear Sara just totally disappeared literally a day after she came back. Oh well--at least she's not dead or anything. We know that much y es

It is currently not a weekend day and for many that are in college, finals come very soon.

Edited by Sirius

Well, don't most people who play Pokémon live in cities???

Hi, Lux~

I thought you meant the one AI controlled trainers have by default :/

I'm 18 and sometimes I feel old

Hey, I didn't miss Lux this time, Hi~

Oh! Hello Lux. :3

Greeting, friend.

Hi, Lux~

It's more like, I'm not old, but I can't believe how much is different. I first came to this thread when I was 13, going on 14 (and masqueraded as 3 years older, but that's another story). That feels like a completely different world from the one I'm in, y'know? Life just keeps going and memories that were once poignant are now precious at best, distant at the least.

... That was really philosophical. WAKE UP, TEN MINUTES LATER THINK ABOUT LIFE.

Also what should I call the new people that I haven't been properly acquainted with?

@Vashiane: Just your handle, right there?

@Fruit Insanity: Apparently people call you Neal so I'll stick with that.

@Ace Tactician: And you? Would be a hassle to call you that whole thing unless I just call you "AT."

@Bindi: That's short enough that I can call you your name, and most people seem to...

@Sylveon: And you as well!

@Tonton: There are so many people I don't know... But you, too?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Greeting, friend.

It's more like, I'm not old, but I can't believe how much is different. I first came to this thread when I was 13, going on 14 (and masqueraded as 3 years older, but that's another story). That feels like a completely different world from the one I'm in, y'know? Life just keeps going and memories that were once poignant are now precious at best, distant at the least.

Also what should I call the new people that I haven't been properly acquainted with?

@Ace Tactician: And you? Would be a hassle to call you that whole thing unless I just call you "AT."

@Bindi: That's short enough that I can call you your name, and most people seem to...

:3

Oh, um, Vashiane's fine! You can also shorten it to Vash/Vashi/Vashy/Vashie if needed.

Greeting, friend.

@Tonton: There are so many people I don't know... But you, too?

AT would be fine, or just Ace works too.

Did someone call for me?

Yeeeeep, just Bindi is fine~

Edit: Also, good morning~ It's pretty foggy here today.

Edited by Bindi

Okay, so let's see...

Neal, Ace, Bindi, Tonton, Vash, and... for lack of a suggestion so far I'll just stick with Sylveon. She'll correct me I'm guessing if she doesn't want me to call her that.

Nice to meet you all, current generation...ers.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

:3

Oh, um, Vashiane's fine! You can also shorten it to Vash/Vashi/Vashy/Vashie if needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vash_the_Stampede

It simply won't do.

There's already an Ace. :I

But every time anyone mentions him you say AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE so that's differentiable enough.

The FE4 THREAD does that to you.

What? All it's doing lately are hi-chains, depriving people of sleep and turning a bunch of you into giddy sunshine and happiness silly nannies.

Edited by Sirius

Okay, so let's see...

Neal, Ace, Bindi, Tonton, Vash, and... for lack of a suggestion so far I'll just stick with Sylveon. She'll correct me I'm guessing if she doesn't want me to call her that.

It's nice to meet you too, Lux!

Okay, so let's see...

Nice to meet you toooooo!~