FE4 THREAD

Fia

Weeeee flowers~!

I kinda feel like my favourite flower is a boring one though... since they aren't huge or flashy like the kinds of flowers most people like... ;~;

But... I really love honeysuckles~ Particularly the pale yellow ones. Mostly because I usually can't really smell flowers (I don't think).... but I can smell honeysuckles very well~! And they smell soooo pretty so I really love them ;u; And I really like pale yellows, since they aren't that hard on my eyes~ Even though I also like brighter yellows as long as they're golden, which makes them not hurt as much I guess x3 And I think that kind of yellow looks pretty anyway!

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ac2 and acb

In florence and rome, maybe venice but I forgot

there are flower carts

when ezio jumps in them and jumps back out some flower petals come out of the cart with him too and it looks like a fucking shojo anime

Master Assassin, Shojo protagonist

in acr he can hide in flower bushes

Edited by Thor Odinson

i slept from 10 pm to 8am last night because fuck I was too damn tired to function considering I probably fell asleep around 4:30-5 the day before and had to wake up for class at 8:30 (went to bed around 3:30 but i guess i drank too much caffeine in order to power me through a paper)

but i have no more classes this semester just a fuckload of projects to finish by monday whoo

Edited by Thor Odinson

Only flowers I've cared for lately are chrysanthemums

Because of Jenni ;_; they're the ones we usually leave on my father's grave

... O-Okay. What sort of horrendous sacrifice had to be made to make me dream of THAT?

Oh my Edited by OldMan

We're listening.

It was... beautiful.

No fighting, no... death or gore or faceless shadow demons. And it wasn't... empty either, like the dreams of snow. It was me and a old friend from a Dreamscape less... scarred.

... And irises.

But I actually remember his name now... I thought I'd completely forgotten it.

I had my usual random dreams... except this one got interrupted because at freaking 5AM I suddenly woke up because of a totally random "Eh" of my brother. I didn't bother to know if he had awoken as well or was just talking in his sleep... that was odd...

We're far from the forest anyway.

Let out your feelings.

I don't remember them much now because I've been trying to hurry to work. But maybe I made the sacrifice for Taylor. Too weird. Orrrr....

I blame Rey.

It was... beautiful.

No fighting, no... death or gore or faceless shadow demons. And it wasn't... empty either, like the dreams of snow. It was me and a old friend from a Dreamscape less... scarred.

... And irises.

But I actually remember his name now... I thought I'd completely forgotten it.

and it was

integrity