• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure you don't

it can't be that hard

Everything is difficult for me to figure out ;~;

Is it horrible to get mad for dumb reasons?

Yeah that's not very good either =<

On second thought... No. You claimed you were gonna change, but not a one of your actions has indicated you've changed - if anything, you're still the same guy I've come to know and loathe.

Oh so now you have reasons~

MKS he's trying to be nice and he's trying to work something out, so quit being stupid about it. ;/

Care to give me some examples on why you loathe me and what to improve? Overall I can't change how you feel.

Let's see... how about those dumb threads that you seem to make, such as "Can you burp on command?". That's plenty of reasons right there. Looking at such a thread makes me think "I can't believe someone is so stupid as to make a thread about THAT..."

Let's see... how about those dumb threads that you seem to make, such as "Can you burp on command?". That's plenty of reasons right there. Looking at such a thread makes me think "I can't believe someone is so stupid as to make a thread about THAT..."

I agree, not the best of topics, but, it was in FFTF. It was in it's rightful domain. Besides that was months ago, many thing can happen to a person.

I agree, not the best of topics, but, it was in FFTF. It was in it's rightful domain. Besides that was months ago, many thing can happen to a person.

My god, you are dense. Because even in FFtF, there are some threads that should not be made.

There is a reason that I rarely make threads.

Ditto.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Well I mean, I'm not the guy's biggest fan, but damn if it isn't weird to see MKS ripping him.

Heehee yeah MKS it doesn't quite help that 95% of your posts are copying/imitating/ripping off (sometimes almost word-for-word) what you've seen other people say before~ It somehow seems unfair to me that you're going to go criticizing somebody else when you yourself do... basically nothing but copy others. And when you're not copying others, you're getting angry about things or people like you are right now.

Maybe rather than picking on and worrying about somebody else you should be checking the quality of your own posts first.

If you don't mind the way your own post quality is and don't feel like changing it, then I suggest you quit picking on others about theirs.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Let's change the mood to something positive, like bunnies. Bunnies are cute and fluffy.

Best when roasted.

She's not so deli-kate when something gets on her nerves.

Hah, made me chuckle.

Edited by Nightmare