• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A song of Ice and Fire? I know a lot about it, but I can't… really get into the books. Too many downs, not enough ups for my tastes, at least for now. Same with the show, Game of Thrones. I DO really like the grey and grey morality of the whole thing, though.

Awww...I love those books. The show is fun too! When it is not doing disservice to certain characters. <_< Its like a giant soap opera. With medieval trappings, a made up world, and DRAGONS!

Heehee, it's not under my tree yet, since I am not currently at home~

I'm good at waiting ^o^ And to contribute to that..... I've heard so much about Awakening that... I just don't want the game nearly as much as I used to... But I guess it's not like I've gotten that much spoiled to me, really~

And anyway, he wants me to wait to open it so I shall wait for him~

Freohr Datia: Completely Immune To Loki Taunting.

Dang.

Awww...I love those books. The show is fun too! When it is not doing disservice to certain characters. <_< Its like a giant soap opera. With medieval trappings, a made up world, and DRAGONS!

Freohr Datia: Completely Immune To Loki Taunting.

Dang.

I like parts of it. Just… when it seems like most climatic scenarios have the worst possible outcome… I just get bored. >< I know; I'm strange.

I like parts of it. Just… when it seems like most climatic scenarios have the worst possible outcome… I just get bored. >< I know; I'm strange.

well, series isnt finished yet so there may be some ups! Who knows.

NO ONE KNOWS! DAMMIT GRRM!

well, series isnt finished yet so there may be some ups! Who knows.

NO ONE KNOWS! DAMMIT GRRM!

Right, so I'm waiting for the ending. ^^ I'm the type who doesn't mind spoilers. If it's well done, then it shouldn't matter that I know it's coming.

But the suspense of waiting to see if *spoiler* is really dead or not :o

If it's done well, then it shouldn't matter. :P Besides, if they're good, I plan on re-reading them.

Oh? …Say, wasn't there that vid where Rey and Silvia were married?

Yeah, but he didn't make Silvia a bride for that. When he asked for Silvia's stats, I gave him the ones for the strongest Silvia in the logbook (I have her saved several times). It so happened that this particular Silvia was a bride. XD

But the suspense of waiting to see if *spoiler* is really dead or not :o

loki_smirk.gif

Yes...that...that indeed.

If *spoiler* is really *spoilered* for good, there will be hell to pay, George R.R. Martin! Luckily, there are clues to hint to *spoiler* not being *spoilered* but is gonna *spoiler*

Exactly.

Rey also made Annie change her MU to Bride in her Smash Brethen 2 vidohmy.png

Oh my~

Yeah, but he didn't make Silvia a bride for that. When he asked for Silvia's stats, I gave him the ones for the strongest Silvia in the logbook (I have her saved several times). It so happened that this particular Silvia was a bride. XD

What a strange coincidence~ Teehee~

loki_smirk.gif

If *spoiler* is really *spoilered* for good, there will be hell to pay, George R.R. Martin! Luckily, there are clues to hint to *spoiler* not being *spoilered* but is gonna *spoiler*

Have fun with that!

I don't remember a vid... but there is a picture.

This is taking the joke pretty well.

This is taking the joke pretty far:

kwFsdP3.png

AND THIS...!

IS TO TAKE IT EVEN FURTHER BEYOND...!

loki_smirk.gif

I think *spoiler* will not *spoiler* because they still have a role in the plot or at least I hope so

I think *spoiler* will not *spoiler* because they still have a role in the plot or at least I hope so

Also *spoiler* has a huge spoiler to find out yet. *Spoiler* being *spoilered* this soon without knowing *spoiler* would really suck. He still needs to *spoiler*!

Also *spoiler* has a huge spoiler to find out yet. *Spoiler* being *spoilered* this soon without knowing *spoiler* would really suck. He still needs to *spoiler*!

Is this going to eventually become everything *spoiler*?

Although *spoiler*'s *spoiler* is still speculation at this point, they really need to find out who's their *spoiler*

Yes because *Spoiler* will end up being a Walking Spoiler at this rate!

Although *spoiler*'s *spoiler* is still speculation at this point, they really need to find out who's their *spoiler*

Oh, I see! *nodnod*

But is it? Heeeee...*Spoiler*'s *ultra spoiler* speculation is most likely correct. Too much evidence for the *spoiler* But...its not to say that he will indeed *spoiler* doe. Too many other contenders....

Especially *Super Spoilery Guy* being a thing.