FE4 THREAD

Fia

Funny… me being bedridden for a few days is kinda what gave me the courage to pop in here and talk. >< Wisdom teeth removal.

The courage? Why would you need courage? Is this place, with it's tens of thousands of pages somehow

INTIMIDATING

wisdom teeth removal you say

I'd like to tell you I empathize with you, but since I never got wisdom teeth I will instead say I feel for you as that sounds

painful

What song is that again?

TURN AND FACE THE STRAIN

Edited by Pride

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really happy that I'm one of those few people that actually has space for my wisdom teeth.

It still hurts, though, when they're coming out. >_<

That, together with braces, makes eating such a pain. Literally.

Which is why I eat, like, once a day.

Yeah, I had space for… one of the four I had. >< ugh, braces! I had those in middle school. You shouldn't skip meals though!

The courage? Why would you need courage? Is this place, with it's tens of thousands of pages somehow

INTIMIDATING

wisdom teeth removal you say

I'd like to tell you I empathize with you, but since I never got wisdom teeth I will instead say I feel for you as that sounds

painful

TURN AND FACE THE STRAIN

Shy person. ><

I swear, I become bedridden for the better part of a week and the entire landscape of this place changes

dunno if I can deal with all these

ch-ch-ch-changes

The FE4 THREAD is like an ocean. Turn your back on it and it will go wild. You got to make it, comrade, don't break it. Better weather, pull yourself together. Don't be catchin' the blues! What have you got to lose?!

Funny… me being bedridden for a few days is kinda what gave me the courage to pop in here and talk. >< Wisdom teeth removal.

What great, contrasting stories you two have...it truly inspires me. For you see, contrast is one of the greatest truths of this world...one of its greatest beauties. Wouldn't you agree, comrade?

Wisdom teeth huh... mine is a very peculiar situation. I still have my top ones just half-way poking out and it's been like that long enough for the skin to start enveloping them again. No sign of my lower ones, but considering how my mom's ended up actually still inside but on their sides... I wonder if that's also the same case for me. Other than that... no problem with them, if things remain that way I might as well save myself from pain...

The FE4 THREAD is like an ocean. Turn your back on it and it will go wild. You got to make it, comrade, don't break it. Better weather, pull yourself together. Don't be catchin' the blues! What have you got to lose?!

She's so swishy in her satin and tat, and her frock coat and bibbity-bobbity hat. Oh God, I could do better than that!

Sorry, Fia.

Edited by Makaze

So I finished watching the English dub of Pokemon Origins. Surprised they managed to get professional voice actors like Bryce Papenbrook.

The english dub is out?

What great, contrasting stories you two have...it truly inspires me. For you see, contrast is one of the greatest truths of this world...one of its greatest beauties. Wouldn't you agree, comrade?

Um… sure?

Wisdom teeth huh... mine is a very peculiar situation. I still have my top ones just half-way poking out and it's been like that long enough for the skin to start enveloping them again. No sign of my lower ones, but considering how my mom's ended up actually still inside but on their sides... I wonder if that's also the same case for me. Other than that... no problem with them, if things remain that way I might as well save myself from pain...

Hmm… you should see a dentist for it, though. Wisdom teeth CAN cause problems, particularly if you don't have all of them coming in.

Eh, I'd rather starve than hurt, really.

I'm underweight as it is... 5'8" and 130 lb...

I may be lighter now, though...

Eat! Food is good for you! …Wait, I'm 6 inches smaller than you and weigh more than that!

Figured it out because Nightmarre mentioned someone made a Bowie reference. HOW COULD I FORGET.

TURN AND FACE THE STRANGER

Based comrade always got my references

Shy person. ><

I see, I see.

This is actually a boon you know, we're rather lacking in the department of "shy" people so you'll bring in some

conversational variance

You're right!

I'm only paying my dues!

A contrast is indeed one of the few things with nearly inherent beauty, always striking if nothing else

Hmm… you should see a dentist for it, though. Wisdom teeth CAN cause problems, particularly if you don't have all of them coming in.

Well, when I had 2 of my baby teeth removed, they took an X-Ray scan of my teeth. I forgot exactly how it looked, but they saw no problem with my Wisdom Teeth.

For about a month now.

Really?

Well, when I had 2 of my baby teeth removed, they took an X-Ray scan of my teeth. I forgot exactly how it looked, but they saw no problem with my Wisdom Teeth.

Ah, okay!

Uh-huh.

Where?

She's so swishy in her satin and tat, and her frock coat and bibbity-bobbity hat. Oh God, I could do better than that!

Sorry, Fia.

Crack, baby, crack, show me you're real! Smack, baby, smack, is all that you'll feel! Suck, baby, suck, give me your head, before you start professing that you're knocking me dead!

Based comrade always got my references

My pleasure.

I see, I see.

This is actually a boon you know, we're rather lacking in the department of "shy" people so you'll bring in some

conversational variance

Izzat some sarcasm I see there, comrade.

You're right!

I'm only paying my dues!

A contrast is indeed one of the few things with nearly inherent beauty, always striking if nothing else

Is it not majestic?! This truth known as contrast! Oh, how it fills me with joy, and my eyes with tears, every time I think of it! We both know what contrast brings...it brings diamonds and rust, among other things.

Edited by Nightmare

So I finished watching the English dub of Pokemon Origins. Surprised they managed to get professional voice actors like Bryce Papenbrook.

Huh. Didn't think they'd have done it.

INTIMIDATING

Benevolent Godzilla

I see, I see.

conversational variance

H-How is it lacking in shy people?