• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Shirley =<

/offers hot cocoa...?

Yeah....

Yay my mom comes back and my life is a fucking depression hole.

I can't even stop crying now.

Edited by Mitsuki

Stop being so depressed... ;~;

I may want to rewatch at a later date, in which case it's nice to not have to wait for the vids to buffer.

I guess if you don't have fast Internet, that's better.

My Internet's fast enough to not have to wait for buffering, so I guess that's why I just stream.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

You download your anime...? (Although, there is a long list of anime I would like to own.)

I just stream them online...

I don't stream things.

I don't have Internet for that

Yeah....

*gives a penguin*?

Are generic NPC trainer spaces available?

Yes.

if you let me make the sprite

okay.

sure
put an old man with a dragonair somewhere and call it a day

okay.

I guess if you don't have fast Internet, that's better.

My Internet's fast enough to not have to wait for buffering, so I guess that's why I just stream.

download speed capped at 180 kbps youtube's "auto quality change" bullshit can go burn in hell

When I lived in Kyrgyzstan, I didn't either.

But now that I'm back in Maryland, I can.

Which is really convenient.

When I lived in Kyrgyzstan, I didn't either.

But now that I'm back in Maryland, I can.

Which is really convenient.

I had some Internet that could stream some of my series when I wanted to watch the episode when it was airing in the US, but I would still download the episodes afterwards, I just had to delete a couple of series some days ago to make up space for my computer :c It's the price of wanting good quality

Waaaaaaaaaaah

I hate it how I always have the best luck when I don't need it or want it or wasn't searching for it ;~;

>Pokerus rarer than shinies

>gets pokerus before ever getting a shiny

>wants a male dragonair

>can't find any, but finds a shiny Poliwhirl instead

>some other situation recently that I spoke about to Integrity this week that I can't even remember

and just now

I decided to take baby Eevee that I got from my Espeon and Leafeon bred that had good IVs so that I can breed them together instead of the Espeon and Leafeon so that way the breeding process can go more quickly, but I didn't really have a good male candidate (that I hadn't already evolved into something else and that didn't have any different perfect IVs from the female candidate because I wanted a possibility for a good variety of perfect IVs). The Espeon and Leafeon left me one final egg before I took them out though so I figured I would hatch that last egg and see if he would have any perfect IVs I wanted

..... and it hatched into a girl Eevee

Of course it had to be the time I did not want a girl ;~;

But I guess now I'll just wait and check the males that come from these Eevee now...

Yeah....

That's super unfortunate =< Especially after staying with the super happy Integrispecta family...

As much as I'd like to make you feel better by saying that I can sort of understand you with my dad, my dad isn't nearly as bad as your mom sounds...

/hands tissue as well

Edited by Freohr Datia

k fuck it

Next two people to respond are my first two gym leaders in my shitty SF Pokemon hack.

You can pick from the following type themes:

Normal

Fighting

Flying

Grass

Poison

Bug

Ground

Rock

I also need teams, signature Mons, and a leitmotif for in battles.

Stop being so depressed... ;~;

I'm sorry...

*gives a penguin*?

Yay penguins.

Um… would you like a hug?

I wanna be taken away. :<

That's super unfortunate =< Especially after staying with the super happy Integrispecta family...

As much as I'd like to make you feel better by saying that I can sort of understand you with my dad, my dad isn't nearly as bad as your mom sounds...

/hands tissue as well

Is the female Eevee with hidden ability and modest natured?

I know... I dunno, maybe he's not... I know it's usually the dad that is mean-natured or whatever to the moms but haha, it's the opposite for me. And my mom is just a verbal abuser to my dad and I. How fun.

Is the female Eevee with hidden ability and modest natured?

I know... I dunno, maybe he's not... I know it's usually the dad that is mean-natured or whatever to the moms but haha, it's the opposite for me. And my mom is just a verbal abuser to my dad and I. How fun.

Nah~ To both~ Don't want them modest though, the whole point of this is getting a shiny Flareon after all.

He's not as bad x3 He's just biased and refuses to be told he is wrong on things is all... Not really a verbal abuser. It mostly doesn't help that I give him reason to get mad at me... A lot of it is my fault because I'm such an idiot~ The only part that's his fault about this whole situation is that he decides to respond to anything he doesn't like with anger...