• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that people who are fans of a character need to be able to see both the good and bad parts of that character. Very rarely is a single character always in the right. But to be fair, you can't just blow off all of their good parts and magnify their bad parts, or dismiss their bad parts and gush over the good parts. Fuck the militant Zutara shippers who turn Zuko into the true hero of Avatar. >_>

But gods above, yes. I agree with this SO much.

2r7oxds.png

Hey guys, remember my Makalov run? Well guess whos getting transfers in my next FE10 run? :B Makalov capped speed and strength i believe. He, Kieran, Astrid, and Oscar roflstomped everything ever. Also Marcia and Soren but like, thats every run. Mist did something weird doe. She capped strength. At like level 12 Valk. Yeahhhh...Shes getting transfers too. What a little bamf she ended up and the only resources she got was a Dracoshield and BEXP.

So innocent

Brother! Thou hast arrived! At last, mine rage doth quell into a content purr.

I think that people who are fans of a character need to be able to see both the good and bad parts of that character. Very rarely is a single character always in the right. But to be fair, you can't just blow off all of their good parts and magnify their bad parts, or dismiss their bad parts and gush over the good parts. Fuck the militant Zutara shippers who turn Zuko into the true hero of Avatar. >_>

:):

Sangyul, I love you.

2r7oxds.png

Hey guys, remember my Makalov run? Well guess whos getting transfers in my next FE10 run? :B Makalov capped speed and strength i believe. He, Kieran, Astrid, and Oscar roflstomped everything ever. Also Marcia and Soren but like, thats every run. Mist did something weird doe. She capped strength. At like level 12 Valk. Yeahhhh...Shes getting transfers too. What a little bamf she ended up and the only resources she got was a Dracoshield and BEXP.

Heehee~ :3

*pukes rainbow bricks*

Incidentally, I should start defining Terraria as a game of sidetracking

I'm supposed to be opening a pathway to the jungle temple, but when I noticed I was harvesting crystals

Yeah, in my textbook. :\

Studying chem? (bleh, I hated chem)

Nothing involving science I'll give you that

…Actually, there IS the how biological basis of attraction...

So innocent

?

Will admt to being more of a Zutara shipper… but it was because I felt they had more chemistry. Zuko's got PROBLEMS, as does Katara. And Aang. And, well, everyone in that show. ><

Anyway though, yep! …Actually one of the reasons I loved Lion King so much was because you had protagonists with flaws...

Will admt to being more of a Zutara shipper… but it was because I felt they had more chemistry. Zuko's got PROBLEMS, as does Katara. And Aang. And, well, everyone in that show. ><

Anyway though, yep! …Actually one of the reasons I loved Lion King so much was because you had protagonists with flaws...

I don't mind people who ship Zutara. I mind people who bash and completely twist Aang's personality and character in the actual show, hand wave and gloss over Zuko's flaws in the show, magnify and blow up Aang's mistakes in the show, and act like Zuko is the true hero of avatar. Like, even if you ship something I don't like, if you're civil about it I have no issues with those people.

I dislike the crazy people who flame everyone who doesn't agree with them and bash characters that "get in their way".

I don't mind people who ship Zutara. I mind people who bash and completely twist Aang's personality and character in the actual show, hand wave and gloss over Zuko's flaws in the show, magnify and blow up Aang's mistakes in the show, and act like Zuko is the true hero of avatar. Like, even if you ship something I don't like, if you're civil about it I have no issues with those people.

I dislike the crazy people who flame everyone who doesn't agree with them and bash characters that "get in their way".

Aang's sweet and Zuko's got lots of issues. >< I'm well aware of both. Just thought Zuko and Katara had more sparks.

I remember you mentioning that in the Awakening threads.

Mmhmmm. I tend to stay away from Ship to Ship Combat.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Ship to ship combat huh... this is why they should all be disrupted by a squad of F-35C's...

What do you mean wrong kind of ships...?

I… remember seeing on some forum here a drawing of two ships going at it with a sword and axe? It was just a sketch, but it was really funny!