FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, it was a big project, considering we gut the entire inside of my house and built all of the walls back up from scratch according to a new floor plan. Anyway, six months of heavy work like that kind of necessitates staying somewhere else, and the the Marriott's Residence chain is kind of perfect for that stuff lol.

Yup, just my parents. CAN YOU IMAGINE THERE BEING TWO OF ME?

If there was that much work to be done... wouldn't buying a new house be more convenient? (And possibly cheaper?)

Oh yeah... mortgage and stuff... And in New Jersey, nonetheless. Never mind, then. xP

Don't you have family in the area?

(Oh, no, it wouldn't be two of you... Surely, your sibling would've been different.)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was that much work to be done... wouldn't buying a new house be more convenient? (And possibly cheaper?)

Oh yeah... mortgage and stuff... And in New Jersey, nonetheless. Never mind, then. xP

Don't you have family in the area?

(Oh, no, it wouldn't be two of you... Surely, your sibling would've been different.)

Northern Jersey is a pretty expensive place to live in LOL. It was actually cheaper to remodel this house from scratch than to sell the house in its current state, buy a new place, and work up from there.

My aunt (my dad's sister) lives about 20 minutes away, but I'm sure 6 months of my parents living there would've inconvenienced her quite a bit, so yeah.

lololololol you think so?

Sometimes I feel like I would've turned out differently if I had a sibling around.

Northern Jersey is a pretty expensive place to live in LOL. It was actually cheaper to remodel this house from scratch than to sell the house in its current state, buy a new place, and work up from there.

My aunt (my dad's sister) lives about 20 minutes away, but I'm sure 6 months of my parents living there would've inconvenienced her quite a bit, so yeah.

lololololol you think so?

Sometimes I feel like I would've turned out differently if I had a sibling around.

I'd assume so, since it's so close to New York... Not that northern Virginia and Maryland are cheap either...

Yeah, that would be rather inconvenient... Although, I've seen worse. My family (of six!!!) lived with my grandparents for three months after we came back from Korea because my parents didn't want to rent out a place for only three months. And we didn't have our own house, since we were constantly moving... It was okay, but I'd prefer not to do it again, lol. It's just too... tight.

Single children are very different from children with siblings, from what I see and hear... I admit that I'm fed up with my three siblings sometimes... or a lot of times, but I'm glad I have them. Usually.

But yeah, you probably would've turned out differently with a sibling...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Ill...recover. Stupid Jane Foster. Hel hath no fury like a god with his berries...stomped.

*giggling madly*

I'm glad to hear. That was quite rude of Jane, I must have words with her.

*tries to stop gigging to be polite*

Noot Farore! Because Freohr sounds like....yeah ok.... *shot*

I'm glad to hear. That was quite rude of Jane, I must have words with her.

Might want to have a chat with Heimdal. Hes been peeping again. This time, it was a trip to the lingerie store.