FE4 THREAD

Fia

\o/

But at least it's a (somewhat) new story

Unlike FE11

There are no peepholes in the future, it seems. (episode 10)

There's that, but you know

barely any personality

barely any interesting lines

it's all so vanilla

and I'm not even getting into the other aspects of the game here.

I don't disagree, but it kind of confuses me when people claim that FE7 is great and then turn around and say FE6 is garbage. Not that you display this kind of behavior, but I've seen it.

I've grown to like FE7 less and less as time goes on, so I can see where you're coming from.

I'll keep you company ;)

No go away.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no peepholes in the future, it seems. (episode 10)

There's that, but you know

barely any personality

barely any interesting lines

it's all so vanilla

and I'm not even getting into the other aspects of the game here.

You aren't disagreeing

The ships stop being interesting when they become real

Sorry Flareohr

Well yeah I figured that much =o And in the end I did not let that stop me! I always spout useless things that nobody is interested in just to have somewhere to let it out anyway~

Wait, if you haven't talked about it how do you know no one cares?

Well I didn't really mean to make it sound like I knew~

But also it's wrong to say I've never talked about me and Integrity before x3 And I know from those experiences that people just find it uninteresting~ It doesn't relate to them, it doesn't involve them, it's nothing they're wondering about or are curious about, so they just don't care!

At the same time though I feel that there are still other people who would probably react like "so you're having a great time and a great life, la dee da rub it in why dontcha" so it makes me think that some people probably don't appreciate me bragging about my "perfect" life x3

And so from that it is my belief that many people don't care about me filling this thread with my happy gushiness~ But also in the end I really couldn't stop myself because I'm not good at containing it when there's an available outlet ;u;

Edited by Freohr Datia

Well yeah I figured that much =o And in the end I did not let that stop me! I always spout useless things that nobody is interested in just to have somewhere to let it out anyway~

It's okay Freohr

I mention shit nobody cares about all the time, too

Well I didn't really mean to make it sound like I knew~

But also it's wrong to say I've never talked about me and Integrity before x3 And I know from those experiences that people just find it uninteresting~ It doesn't relate to them, it doesn't involve them, it's nothing they're wondering about or are curious about, so they just don't care!

At the same time though I feel that there are still other people who would probably react like "so you're having a great time and a great life, la dee da rub it in why dontcha" so it makes me think that some people probably don't appreciate me bragging about my "perfect" life x3

And so from that it is my belief that many people don't care about me filling this thread with my happy gushiness~ But also in the end I really couldn't stop myself because I'm not good at containing it when there's an available outlet ;u;

Well, that may be true. But sometimes of all the thing that happen here... it's best when not everything is so serious or doom and gloom... or silly...

... or silly...

Awww, nice to see how much you don't like me~

Even though the only ways I can really be silly are when I just make a fool of myself... which might be different from what you're talking about