• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Thou mortal is so petty... and tiny, haha.

It has its faults, I'm not going to stop being critical just because I love a thing, but I personally enjoyed it greatly despite its faults. The chemistry between Thor and Loki alone is worth it all.

Yeah theres some thin plot moments especially with the actual Big Bad of the movie. But its just so much fun anyway. All the shit that happens in between and Selvig and...yes. Despite the flaws it did have, its still my favorite movie of the year.

Thou mortal is so petty... and tiny, haha.

It has its faults, I'm not going to stop being critical just because I love a thing, but I personally enjoyed it greatly despite its faults. The chemistry between Thor and Loki alone is worth it all.

Will definitely watch. …Eventually.

[8:37:42 PM] E Woozy: [8:37 PM] tayberries.and.cream:
<<< I can bake all day~
you're officially my wifey now

Another for the harem?

Avengers, huh? You know, I once encountered a "Batman vs. Avengers" thread. The people in it had debated pretty furiously.

Ahahah really? Thats kind of funny. Avengers could curbstomp Batman...come on...Unless they were debating the films themselves....

Yeah theres some thin plot moments especially with the actual Big Bad of the movie. But its just so much fun anyway. All the shit that happens in between and Selvig and...yes. Despite the flaws it did have, its still my favorite movie of the year.

Yeah. I want to see it again in theaters, but sadly I am in lacking of currency. Will have to dvd then.

And imagine all the deleted scenes, oh man oh man

I'm of the opinion that you can't watch a Thor movie without also watching all the deleted scenes because they cut out so much good stuff from the first movie and it was all in the deleted scenes :c

Yeah. I want to see it again in theaters, but sadly I am in lacking of currency. Will have to dvd then.

I'm of the opinion that you can't watch a Thor movie without also watching all the deleted scenes because they cut out so much good stuff from the first movie and it was all in the deleted scenes :c

Theres one deleted scene im looking very forward to. I think you know which it is...

Yeah i loved the deleted scenes in the first film. Especially this:

j9y4is.gif

Good to know that last one.

Yes go forth and watch all the deleted scenes

Theres one deleted scene im looking very forward to. I think you know which it is...

Yeah i loved the deleted scenes in the first film. Especially this:

j9y4is.gif

The best.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ooh, I missed the voooooote. D:

My votes fit mostly along those lines. (At least, the votes I was going to submit but didn't because it was late.)

Not surprising.

Also, I'm surprised Ayanami wasn't voted "...That guy." And look, I got a vote for "least horrible." I wonder who it was...

And who in the world voted me most delusional with fireemblemfan4ever...

Well anyway, happy five years to the thread~ :newyears:

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Thy mortal "weapon triangle" hath no hold on us gods. Thou should think thyself foolish for thinking so.

Better give her Captain America's shield for good measure.

Man I remember that time where Thor actually broke it

A nice dose of Odinforce and Thor not holding back anymore

Reigning, volume 2, etc

Didn't that nearly cause an explosion or something in the Avengers movie?

The Avengers movie decided it really wants to power down Thor, though yes normally Thor wouldn't want to break the shield anyway because he actually likes Steve a lot (they're such bffs in the comics it's so cute) and he holds back against mortals. I don't think there's any case where Thor, without Odinforce (case Reigning), actually went all out on Steve in the comics so I don't know at his normal power level he can break the shield or not. The shield's regularly (i use that term loosely) been broken by Odin-tier characters, though, like Odinforce!Thor and Serpent.

Edited by Thor Odinson