• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The Avengers movie decided it really wants to power down Thor, though yes normally Thor wouldn't want to break the shield anyway because he actually likes Steve a lot (they're such bffs in the comics it's so cute) and he holds back against mortals. I don't think there's any case where Thor, without Odinforce (case Reigning), actually went all out on Steve in the comics so I don't know at his normal power level he can break the shield or not. The shield's regularly (i use that term loosely) been broken by Odin-tier characters, though, like Odinforce!Thor and Serpent.

Oh, I see. *thinking* That might make sense from a balance standpoint. He had a personal stake in the battle, yes?

Get back home, look down at the lowest shelf on my bookcase. Find my copy of "Japanese Demystified".

Okay.

It is useful?

But she also has Mantle c:<

Hax?

Also how did I get votes in both manliest and womanliest

I guess someone interpreted womanliest as manliest but woman?

Or that they thought you that awesome?

Thou overinflate a mortal's abilities, miscreant. In the words of my comrades here, "go and stay go."

I wish I could find the original post where Stolypin said that. But effort.

EDIT:

It is useful?

I suppose it would be useful if I felt like teaching myself any amount of Japanese any time soon.

Edited by Sangyul

Oh, I see. *thinking* That might make sense from a balance standpoint. He had a personal stake in the battle, yes?

Or that they thought you that awesome?

It's IMO one of the worst things they did in the movies, demoting the norsebros to demigods. Both Thor and Loki should've been much more powerful. Balance means nothing, this is a superhero movie. The comics fared fine. One of Cap's best skills is his irreplaceable leadership capabilities, anyway. And yeah, Thor just wanted to take his little brother home.

I guess so!

Edited by Thor Odinson

Thy mortal "weapon triangle" hath no hold on us gods. Thou should think thyself foolish for thinking so.

Man I remember that time where Thor actually broke it

A nice dose of Odinforce and Thor not holding back anymore

Reigning, volume 2, etc

Brother, i hath acquired a Marvel app for mine pocket scrying device. I shall have comics soon!

Also how did I get votes in both manliest and womanliest

I guess someone interpreted womanliest as manliest but woman?

Because thy might be...mighty...*shot*

I like how "please go and stay go" has become a thing.

Brother, i hath acquired a Marvel app for mine pocket scrying device. I shall have comics soon!

Because thy might be...mighty...*shot*

I like how "please go and stay go" has become a thing.

Praise mighty Odin! Soon thou shall indulge in the glory of mine comics!

yes me too

I wish I could find the original post where Stolypin said that. But effort.

EDIT:

I suppose it would be useful if I felt like teaching myself any amount of Japanese any time soon.

I see.

It's IMO one of the worst things they did in the movies, demoting the norsebros to demigods. Both Thor and Loki should've been much more powerful. Balance means nothing, this is a superhero movie. The comics fared fine. One of Cap's best skills is his irreplaceable leadership capabilities, anyway. And yeah, Thor just wanted to take his little brother home.

I guess so!

I see. *taking notes again*

stay away seems too correct

Maybe "begone and stay begone"?

That… sounds epic.

Yay!

I LIKE IT ANOTHER

I wonder if the other comics will go down in price. first five were 99 cents each. Then they start jumping to the four dollar range. Wat. Silly iTunes.

and it should be: "I implore thee, begone and stay begone!"